Technical Contracts Analyst
The Contract Operations team is looking for a talented and motivated Technical Contract Analyst who will be responsible for contract data quality control, process design and documentation, reporting and dashboarding, business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements. In this role, you will work with contract and quoting analysts, sales representatives, product owners, technical product managers, developers and stakeholders. This involves interviewing key stakeholders to help refine and maintain requirements and keep process documentation current.
The Technical Contract Analyst will report to the Executive Director of Contract Operations and is an important part of the Contract Operations team, who we rely on to help us channel and intake requirements from multiple input streams. Ideally the Technical Contract Analyst is engaged in best practice development initiatives, provides thoughtful leadership and insights through data analytics.
• Ensure contractual obligations are represented accurately in correspondent systems
• Evaluate and help improve data quality and cleanliness; assists with any data conversion efforts
• Light document drafting
• Create reports and dashboards and provides data analysis
• Track and report on key metrics and evaluate performance measured against goals
• Evaluate and document business processes, uncovering areas for improvement, and defining and implementing solutions
• Perform requirement gathering, work with stakeholders to understand their vision, and help craft that vision to ensure customer satisfaction and technical feasibility
• Perform user acceptance testing and functional demonstrations
• Effectively communicate insights and plans to multi-functional team members and management
• Stay up to date on the latest process and technical advancements to automate and modernize systems
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and projects, as needed, to support business needs
• Working knowledge of commercial processes, contracting, accounting and revenue fundamentals
• Experience with data quality controls related to quotes and contracts
• Experience with Salesforce and CPQ highly preferred
• Experience with creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com, extract, consolidate, format and analyze large data sets
• Experience with requirements gathering and process documentation
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven history of successfully working effectively with cross-functional teams at varying resource levels
• Ability to validate problems through inquiry and provide insight, efficiency, and value
• BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, IT or related field or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years’ hands-on data analysis experience, to include querying and reporting experience
• Reliability. Can be tasked with a project with vague requirements and deliver on the expectations.
• Experience at a fast-paced SaaS, Technology or Healthcare company highly preferred
The compensation range for the Contracts Analyst role is $$68,300 -$91,000
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Something looks off?