Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today. Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we're experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
Logixboard is looking for a Director of Sales to assist in managing a full AE team to allow us to scale revenue and market share as the leading digital SaaS platform in the Supply Chain and Freight Forwarding Space. As a Director of Sales, you will be assisting the VP of Sales with creating new processes around lead acquisition, running sales training, hiring and developing our team and supporting the full sales cycle from lead qualification to closed business. Furthermore, you will play an integral part in defining and building the sales playbook for our fast-growing startup while building out levels of management and future team design.
- Partner with the revenue operations team to create systems and automations to report on our revenue funnel and forecast sales accurately
- Work with SDRs and AEs on a 1:1 basis to develop their sales skills. This includes both outbound SDR functions and full sales cycle engagement
- Be a part of the Sr. Sales Leadership team in defining team goals and objectives, including quarterly OKRs, investment priorities, hiring decisions and team segment design
- Partner with sales development, business development, marketing and customer success on our go to market execution
- Be someone who likes to move fast and is excited about the unknown aspects of what each day might bring due to the nature of a hyper growth, early stage startup environment
- Give feedback on how to improve our processes to continuously improve our sales motions as we grow and scale our organization
- Be part of a very fast moving organization where you have a voice in decisions that ultimately impact our team members, customers and investors
- Coach AEs on consultative sales
We're looking for:
- 5+ years of freight forwarding or other Logistics Service Provider and/or logistics tech experience
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience with 3+ years in a closing position, having carried a quota as both an individual contributor and leader
- Aptitude for managing pipelines, sales forecasts, and sales KPIs
- Analytical, critical thinking skills, and knowledge of market and industry trends
- Robust knowledge of all transportation modes and customs brokerage
- Proven ability to solve complex supply chain and transportation problems
- Someone with a track record of over performance - demonstrated the ability to grow a team while improving KPIs that resulted in revenue growth without loss of efficiency
- Experience in a rapidly scaling organizations
- Servant leadership style - hands on will be very important
- System and process organization skills - how we route/measure our funnel will help drive repeatable investment
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, values-driven, strong customer focus, and high-level of curiosity
- Results-Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals
- Must enjoy collaboration with the team. Our sales organization is ‘competitive AND collaborative’.
- High on Coachability - The ability to listen to and give constructive feedback. We work as a team to invest in our development with weekly coaching, performance coaching from industry thought leaders and we practice our skills as a team
- Startup experience is a plus - We are growing very fast so flexibility as we iterate and change is very important. With that experience you can also be part of the build and design of our go to market planning
- Proficiency with sales tools including: Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Navigator, and some exposure to HubSpot
The Sales Director has a base salary is $185,000 and a variable target of $80,000 for an OTE (On-Target Earnings) of $265,000, plus equity.
Where your pay would fall within that range will be based on 1) relevant experience, knowledge, and skills, as demonstrated through the interview process, 2) by considering parity with current LXB team members, and 3) current market data.
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done.
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family.
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1.
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you.
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development.
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work.
At Logixboard, we believe that people come first and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. Together, we will create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming. If you require assistance or accommodations in the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.