Director, Marketing Technology & Operations
Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Kyruus' mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. At Kyruus, our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Director, Marketing Technology and Operations role.
Care: Create reporting for all of our Marketing activities that reflects the work done by the team and shows progress against goals. Manage the integration of the Marketing teams for any acquisitions we complete.
Drive: Manage technology assets for the team, including optimizing Hubspot and Salesforce setup and workflows on an ongoing basis, and ensuring our work is documented and measurable.
Respect: Generate ROIs for all of our Marketing activity to help identify good investments and poor investments of resources.
Accountability: You’ll deliver crucial value to our company by leading the Marketing Operations and Strategy function to drive growth for Kyruus.
What you will do in the Director, Marketing Technology and Operations role at Kyruus:
- You’ll develop and oversee your team’s execution of a comprehensive marketing technology strategy for Kyruus and execute that strategy.
- You’ll be responsible for selecting, implementing and utilizing technology tools designed to drive marketing and sales outcomes, and driving ROI from those tools.
- You’ll own the strategic planning and budgeting function for the Kyruus Marketing team, including managing costs month over month to ensure budget adherence across the group.
- You’ll deliver monthly marketing reporting analytics and support content created for our Board of Directors.
- You’ll enable reporting on and manage the implementation of our Marketing technology solutions that drive demand generation, including Hub Spot and 6 Sense.
- You’ll manage the Marketing Operations team who will help deliver our marketing results and support projects across the organization as needed.
- You’ll work with the sales team to ensure the metrics we track are meaningful to driving the pipeline and result in bookings and revenue growth.
- Identifying Marketing wide projects that will drive efficiency and improvement for the business.
- You’ll create a climate in which people want to do their best, motivating various types of direct reports and team or project members.
- You’ll empower others and manage, train and develop staff.
- You’ll provide ongoing leadership by facilitating and making timely decisions; providing effective communication and helping motivate sales and marketing management throughout Kyruus.
- You’ll report to the Chief Strategy Officer.
How You Can Grow:
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
What you will bring:
- You’ll use your leadership and management skills to:
- Set goals for your team aligned with marketing team and company goals, track performance against them, and proactively pivot as necessary to boost results.
- Establish high standards for your team members and empower them to do great work with appropriate guidance and feedback.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to maximize the impact of marketing programs, streamline hand-offs, and improve visibility into where leads are in the funnel.
- Partner effectively with the broader marketing team.
- Create an inclusive environment where your team members and peers feel motivated and empowered to succeed.
- You’ll take accountability for your team’s performance and ensure the various functions within your team coordinate well together and with the sales team.
- You’ll be known for being passionate about leads and balancing strategic thinking with successful execution.
- You’ll ensure Kyruus is following best practices and expanding its demand gen programs while optimizing existing ones.
- You and your team will produce high quality and differentiated content and you’ll continue raising the bar on our website, social media etc.
- You’ll serve as a subject matter expert and key partner to sales and marketing.
- You’ll implement innovative ideas that expand our reach and lead engagement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.