Behavioral Health Provider (LCSW, LMHC, LPCC, LMFT) - Employer Onsite
One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
We are currently seeking a 0.6 FTE (24 hours per week) Licensed Clinical Social Worker or other Licensed Mental Health Counselor/Therapist who is interested in joining our employer based One Medical primary care clinic and who is committed to changing the care delivery experience for both patients and providers.
Please Note: This is a 0.6 FTE position (24 hours per week) on-site in San Jose, CA.
What you'll likely work on:
- Completing evaluations and providing brief-treatment of psychiatric concerns, psychosocial issues, and health behavior change conditions to adults.
- Providing evidence based psychotherapeutic interventions and approaches such as cognitive-behavioral therapies (ACT, CBT, DBT), brief interpersonal therapy and/or other evidenced short term models.
- Providing services via both teletherapy and in-person psychotherapy.
- Presenting to groups on mental health topics (e.g. stress management, mindfulness)
- Working on a healthcare team dedicated to a specific employer and stationed in the employer’s wellness clinic
- Participate in weekly clinical rounding with other mental health providers across the system.
- Work closely with the Medical Director, Clinical Operations Team, and Director of On-Site Behavioral Health Services.
What you’ll need:
- Must be currently licensed, or license eligible, to practice independently in California. (LCSW, LMHC, LPCC, LMFT licensure accepted).
- Minimum Requirement: Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy or related field. Applicants with a master’s level licensure must have a minimum of 5 years of experience practicing independently.
- Willingness to obtain and maintain licenses in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously, as needed (e.g. CA and NY).
- Has strong communication and teaching skills.
- Fluency in English
One Medical Providers also demonstrate:
- The ability to successfully communicate with and provide care to individuals of all backgrounds.
- The ability to effectively use technology to deliver high quality care.
- The desire to be an integral part of an integrated care team.
- Efficient work processes and a drive toward continuous improvement.
- An openness to feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses.
- A readiness to adapt personal and interpersonal behavior to meet the needs of our patients and build rapport.
- Clinical proficiency in a range of brief, goal directed and focused clinical services using cognitive-behavioral therapies (ACT, BT, CBT, DBT), brief interpersonal therapy and/or other evidenced short term models
- Familiarity with measurement based care, ability to administer and interpret standardized patient reported outcome tools in monitoring treatment effectiveness and adjusting treatment as indicated
- The ability to confidently navigate uncertain situations with both patients and colleagues and the ability to practice effectively within the dynamic organizational and financial structures of a primary care delivery system
- Has exceptional capacity to multitask, is flexible, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Supporting your medical career
- Malpractice Insurance - Malpractice fees to insure your practice at One Medical is covered 100%
- Psych Hub and UpToDate Subscriptions - evidence-based clinical research tools
- Continuing Medical Education (CME/CEU) - Receive an annual stipend for continuing medical education
- Rounds - Providers end patient care one hour early each week to participate in this shared learning experience
This is a full-time role based on-site in San Jose, CA.
One Medical is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The base salary range for this role is $108,000 to $114,000 per year based on a full-time schedule. Final determination of starting pay may vary based on factors such as practice experience and patient care schedule. Additional pay may be determined for those candidates that exceed these specified qualifications and requirements. For more information, visit https://www.onemedical.com/careers/.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.