Primary Care FNP or PA
One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
What you’ll be working on:
- Managing a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs; conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits
- Treating patients in-office or in testing centers as well as conducting occasional tele-health visits
- Continuous learning during weekly Clinical Rounds and through other modalities
- Ongoing collaboration with in-office teammates via daily huddles, as well as with virtual clinical teams
- Utilization of your specific clinical training and opportunities to perform in-office procedures
Education, licenses, and experiences required for this role:
- Completed an accredited FNP or PA program with a national certification
- In the past 5 years, practiced as an Advanced Practitioner for at least:
- 2 years in an outpatient primary care setting seeing patients of all ages (0+), OR 1 year in an outpatient primary care setting seeing patients of all ages (0+), coupled with either a 1 year primary care fellowship or 1+ year in an urgent care setting seeing patients of all ages (0+)
- State licensed in Oregon, obtained by your One Medical start date
One Medical providers also demonstrate:
- A passion for human-centered primary care
- The ability to successfully communicate with and provide care to individuals of all backgrounds
- The ability to effectively use technology to deliver high quality care
- Clinical proficiency in evidence-based primary care
- The desire to be an integral part of a team dedicated to changing healthcare delivery
- An openness to feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to confidently navigate uncertain situations with both patients and colleagues
- Readiness to adapt personal and interpersonal behavior to meet the needs of our patients
This is a full-time role based in Tigard & Beaverton, OR.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.