Key Account Manager
Founded in 2016, Innovusion has core R&D teams in Silicon Valley, USA and Suzhou, China. Relying on the advanced technologies and controllable cost, Innovusion's long range image-grade LiDAR is a market leader in the autonomous driving industry. Products are also widely used in the field of vehicle-road collaboration, rail transit, intelligent highway and unmanned mining.
Who is Innovusion?
Innovusion is a global leader in the design and manufacture of image-grade LiDAR sensors and software. Our partners – leaders in the future of autonomous driving, intelligent transportation, rail and industrial automation – choose us for our industry-leading technology and production expertise. And our team is friendly, dynamic and probably the most genuine and down-to-earth experts you'll ever meet.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Are you passionate about learning and leveraging Innovusion’s core products and solutions to help global automotive OEM customers succeed in creating an effective LiDAR solution and improving the safety of driving?
Do you already possess tier-1 experience and technical skills and could come up to speed quickly on Innovusion’s latest solutions?
Does helping organizations achieve their business objectives through the usage of new technology inspire you?
If your answer is yes, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
As a Key Account Manager, you will serve as a trusted advisor, establishing and managing the relationship between the company and its most important automotive OEM clients.
Upon joining our dynamic Business Development and Sales team, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to make an impact and drive change for our customers, products, and company. You will play a critical role in understanding the OEM customers’ needs and providing the products and solutions to realize their business value.
At Innovusion, no day is the same, and you will never be bored! You will be able to interact with cross-function teams to learn the latest technical specifications and create a long-term relationship with the customers while developing an understanding of the customer’s technical goals as they align with their business goals and the overall impact of Innovusion’s solutions on business results.
LOCATION: Candidates MUST live in/near Auburn Hills, Michigan
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by Innovusion.
How will you make an impact?
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major automotive OEM clients.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives and add value to their business.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers throughout the full product lifecycle.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales and building long-lasting relationships.
What qualifications and skills will make you succeed in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Optical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or other engineering discipline, plus 5+ years of working experience in sales and key account management
- 5+ years in automotive OEM or tier-1 with full product lifecycle experience.
- Proven track record of winning deals.
- Strong focus on delivering results.
- Ability to engage customers at executive and engineering levels.
- Strategic vision and planning while being proactive.
- Strong understanding of market and competition for LiDAR or sensor solutions.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills across functions and regions.
- Ability to motivate and excite people and influence customers and internal stakeholders.
- Growth mindset, self-driving, self-motivated, genuine, dynamic, adaptable, organized with attention to detail.
Where is this role located?
Remote: This role is a home-based office position in or near Auburn Hills, MI. Candidate must be able to travel up to 50% regionally (NOTE: Most travel will be local from your home office to clients within the nearby region, and there will likely be a few out of state office visits and/or 3-4 conferences or training that require travel throughout the year)
What are the benefits and perks of working at Innovusion?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights:
- A variety of health insurance plans
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness reimbursement
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings etc.)
Innovusion, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Innovusion is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
Innovusion takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Innovusion or any of our affiliates.