Bilingual Telehealth Mental Health Clinician
Germantown, MD, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
At Backpack Healthcare, "we believe that clinician satisfaction = client satisfaction." Backpack Healthcare is an online behavioral health company whose sole purpose is to provide access to care for those who need it most... our children. Position SummaryThis is for a Spanish Speaking Master's level clinician seeking salary + benefits. This is a transitional role where the first 3 months may look differently than when your caseload is full. Once your caseload is full, your primary function will be to provide therapeutic counseling via telehealth to Backpack's pediatric and adolescent population via individual, family, parent or group therapy. You will utilize your expertise to develop/review: treatment plans, psychosocial evals and to complete notes daily in electronic health records. Additionally, you agree to participate in meetings and weekly case-consultation groups. How We're Different
- Woman and Minority-Owned.
- Clinician lead.
- Small, diverse and collaborative team environment.
- Low attrition rate, our clinicians join and stay with us!
- Annual CEU reimbursement.
- Customized training and onboarding.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Case consultation team.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Supported Autonomy with schedule flexibility.
- Health, Dental, and Vision.
- Fluent in written and verbal Spanish
- Active LCSW-C, LCSW-S, LCPC, LCMFT OR LMSW, LGPC, LGMFT
- Commitment toward completion of residency program
- Adhering to weekly Supervision Requirements
- Interest in providing minimum of 25-30 sessions/week
- Access to high-speed internet
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Proficient computer skills