People & HR
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Full-time Direct Hire
$63,000 - $73,000 starting salary range
Expressable is a virtual speech therapy practice on a mission to transform care delivery and expand access to high-quality services, serving thousands of clients since our inception in late 2019. We are passionate advocates of parent-focused intervention. Our e-learning platform contains thousands of home-based learning modules authored by our clinical team, helping SLPs empower caregivers to integrate speech therapy techniques into their child’s daily life and improve outcomes. Our mission is to set a new standard in speech therapy by making every caregiver a champion of their loved one’s success. We envision a world where everyone can fulfill their communication potential.
About the Role:
We are looking for an organized and adaptable Clinical Recruiter to manage the full-cycle recruitment process with an emphasis on technical sourcing for Speech-Language Pathologists nationally to join our team. This position reports to our Senior Director of Clinical Talent Acquisition and is suited for resourceful candidates with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoy the flexibility and creativity necessary to be successful in periods of rapid growth.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time. US residency requirement.
What you would be doing at Expressable
- Develop and execute innovative sourcing strategies to identify, attract, engage and nurture relationships with talented Speech-Language Pathologists using the most up-to-date sourcing tools, platforms, and strategies (e.g. boolean searches, x-ray searches, and other candidate engagement strategies)
- Employ recruitment strategies that emphasize the continuous improvement of the SLP candidate experience
- Conduct initial phone screenings and assessments to evaluate the qualifications and fit of potential candidates
- Utilize ATS and CRM tools to manage candidate pipelines, schedule interviews, and maintain accurate data
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities, professional associations, and other organizations to promote our company and identify potential candidates
- Monitor and report on recruitment metrics, including time-to-fill, candidate eNPS, candidate quality
- Participate in employer branding initiatives to promote our company and attract top talent
- Execute the offer process and coordinate preboarding and onboarding processes for new speech therapy team members, including SLP onboarding data collection, license verification and cross-license support, internal/external resource coordination, and scheduling orientations and training sessions with new hires while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
What you bring to Expressable
- At least 2 years experience in technical sourcing in healthcare, with a focus on clinical recruiting
- Demonstrated success utilizing advanced sourcing methodologies and tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, X-Ray searches, and candidate engagement strategies
- Experience recruiting nationally, managing candidates in different time zones
- Ability to coordinate with a fully remote team
- Competency in office productivity and collaboration tools such as MSOffice or Google Suite and Slack.
- Adept at using standard sourcing and recruitment tools such as ATS, CRM, and job boards.
- Reliable internet connectivity.
Key competencies for success in this role
- Oral and Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming. Maintains confidentiality. Listens to others without interrupting. Keeps emotions under control. Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Creativity - Develops innovative tools, activities, and exercises. Solves complex behavioral problems. Makes relevant suggestions when current interventions are ineffective.
- Time Management - Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Prioritizes and identifies more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities as appropriate. Ensures that high-priority work is accomplished within required timelines. Leverages resources by working with available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently. Prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion. Knows and relies on the “experts” in various departments who can address and solve special problems.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Benefits at Expressable
- Exceptional paid time off policies that encourage and support life balance
- 401k matching to ensure our staff have what they need to enjoy their retirement
- Health insurance options that ensure well being for the whole person and their family
- Hardware provided for home office setup
- Remote work environment that strives for connectivity through professional collaboration and personal connections
Expressable values people. From the technology we develop, the services we provide, and the culture we maintain, Expressable cares about the experience of our employees, clients, and prospects. We intentionally create and sustain supportive environments in which everyone - clients, caregivers, speech-language pathologists, and team members - can achieve their highest potential.
We believe that building trusting and collaborative relationships is paramount to delivering quality care so we operate with the highest levels of honesty, transparency, and accountability as individuals and a collaborative team. We believe that transforming therapy happens through the steady and iterative problem solving of an interdisciplinary team.
Expressable is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a broad tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Expressable is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Expressable will take the steps to ensure people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our HR Director at email@example.com.
Expressable participates in E-Verify