Employee Experience Manager
Employee Experience Manager - Part Time
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put,
We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to make an enormous impact on the lives and experiences of our people, as you will play a critical role in shaping the culture and day to day experience of our superb US team. In this role, you will plan and execute initiatives that are designed to make our people feel part of a community that values them, cares about them and will go above and beyond to celebrate who they are, both as individuals and as a team. As part of a startup in early stages, you’ll be highly instrumental in laying the foundation of our team’s identity, processes, and culture. You’ll be reporting to the US Director of People, and will be working closely with our Global Employee Experience Manager, Talent Acquisition Partners and TLV Office & Employee Managers, with the intention of building a stellar employee experience worldwide!
Who are you?
You are the very definition of a people’s person, and take great joy when at service to others. You care deeply and authentically about the well being of the people who surround you, and you will go above and beyond to support their needs. You're a wizard when it comes to operations and can easily build and execute on operational processes so you can work smarter and faster and focus on what truly matters. You are creative, organized and manage your time effectively. You are a full owner of your domain, and are constantly looking to make an impact. You have a sharp eye for details and superb project management skills.
How will you contribute?
- Collaborate with Global Employee Experience manager to create and execute annual Employee Experience Plan
- Plan and execute employee events including twice a year GTM offsites
- Support new joiners by helping them prepare for their first day and throughout their onboarding experience
- Support Employees in their day-to-day by answering questions and both planning and executing employee lifecycle initiatives
- Manage the Employee Experience budget
- Support US Director of People on various projects as well as some day-to-day administrative tasks
- Be responsible for travel and expenses arrangements for all employee experience events
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role at a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong passion for creating memorable experiences for our team and candidates
- Strong project management skills
- Service oriented, friendly and approachable with a can do attitude
- Self-starter with the ability to problem solve independently, while knowing when to ask for help
- Excellent communicator who is able to work effectively across the organization
- Always willing to 'roll up your sleeves' and do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong attention to details and follow-up; with you, no detail gets lost.
- Experienced in Google suite
Some nice to haves are
- HRIS, Payroll and ATS experience
- Experience with vendor and budget management
- Experience coordinating events
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen.
- For this role, the pay range is $50-80k. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.
- In addition to your compensation, we offer comprehensive and generous health benefits, significant equity, and 401(k) plans matched to 4%.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Mental health days off you can take any given moment simply because you need them.