Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put,
We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We at Eleos are building a state-of-the-art behavioral health CareOps automation solution, our platform is a cutting-edge solution that turns behavioral health conversations into documentation and intelligence that drives better care, enhances therapists’ day to day, and increases their effectiveness and success.
Our solution uses proprietary NLP to digitize behavioral health conversations, track evidence-based care, and reduce documentation work by 50%+
As a Controller, you will be taking a senior role in Finance team, you will be responsible for many business functions, planning and budgeting.
Who are you?
● You are passionate about the field of mental healthcare and want to make a difference in the lives of people around the world.
● You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and collaborate.
● You love what you do, confident in your professionality and very thoughtful for details.
● Your passion for innovation, precision, and excellence will be highly valued. You are a technology-oriented person who consistently strives toward innovation.
How will you contribute?
● Manage monthly and quarterly closing process.
● Perform balance sheet reconciliations, and review accounts to ensure all financial transactions are properly reflected in the general ledger.
● Oversee the Company’s revenue cycle, including revenue recognition, billing, collections, and cash application processes.
● Year-end audits- Lead the coordination and preparation of the financial statement of the company and affiliates in accordance with GAAP and company policies.
● Support preparation of tax report and tax matters
● Support sales commission and bonuses process, also with knowledge in ASC 606
Require Skills and Experience:
● Internship in one of the big 4 audit firm
● At least 2-3 years of post-internship experience; experience in SAAS companies
● Fluent in English and Hebrew (written and verbal)
● Team player
● IT systems oriented. Excellent Excel and Office skills
● Good knowledge of accounting standards and tax regulation.
● Analytical skills
● Experience in building and maintaining budget
● Solid understanding in SAAS KPI’s
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
● Well-organized with the ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, independent and self-learning employee.
● Fast learner and self-starter.
● Ability to build a strong network both cross functionally and in other geographies to enact change within an organization and build consensus by collaborating with others.
● Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.