Client Success Executive
We exist for American workers and their employers -- who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in -- our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
Centivo is looking for a Client Success Executive to join our team!
Centivo is looking for a Client Success Executive (Account Manager) who will lead and cultivate key client relationships in our portfolio. The role will work cross functionally with Centivo’s functional experts, 3rd party vendors, implementation and sales to support the ongoing delivery of Centivo health plan products and services for our clients and their members to deliver on business objectives.
You will be the client relationship manager and primary point of contact for clients post-implementation and will be responsible for all levels of strategic and tactical support on behalf of Centivo to ensure high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients and their members.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the key day-to-day contact for clients overseeing all aspects of the health plan solution and TPA services for clients – including (but not limited to) member engagement and customer service, claims processing, PBM, provider network arrangements, and employer analytics & reporting.
- Ensuring a new client’s seamless transition from implementation to ongoing account management
- Interacting with brokers/consultants to oversee and resolve issues for clients, successfully growing client relationships in your portfolio through increased benefits participation, increased rates of selection by members, and expansion into additional geographic markets where applicable
- Building and maintaining strong personal relationships across the client organization, including HR and Finance through formal and informal communication and engagement.
- Lead the renewal process, which includes preparing and delivering reports on Centivo performance and health and claims data & analytics to your clients and presentation of design and product enhancements.
- Identifying, tracking, and resolving issues raised by the client by coordinating resolution with Centivo team members and 3rd party partners
- Collaborating on the enhancement of Centivo’s client implementation and client success (account management) methodologies and making recommendations for ongoing process improvement
- Participating in sales meetings to represent the voice of client success and team that prospective clients would be working with
This person will be responsible for a book of business that is comprised of clients in Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will live in (or around) Wisconsin and work remotely.
At a minimum, you should have these qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of health plan experience, including with self-funded accounts
- 3+ years Client Success (Account Management) experience in employer-sponsored benefits
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, gains understanding.
The ranges we place in our job postings reflect what we anticipate to be the minimum to maximum of the base salary for this role. Additionally, our overall benefits package includes a few things you may consider towards a total compensation such as bonus, health benefits (some employer paid), PTO, and equity option grants.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.