Clinical Program Management, Lead
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
The Clinical Program Management Lead works cross functionally to deliver clinical programs and associated outcomes across Carrot’s journeys, which span family forming (pregnancy, fertility, surrogacy/adoption) and hormonal health. This role will develop and guide the planning and execution of clinical programs at Carrot to deliver on OKRs, clinical outcomes and address member and customer needs for both existing and new journeys. This is a highly cross-functional role, working with our clinical, product, global operations, customer success, marketing and commercial teams.
- Guide the development, launch, measurement and refinement of clinical interventions for assigned programs, using evidence based research, member needs, customer goals and user feedback, by working with and guiding a highly cross functional team.
- Develop deep product knowledge and keep up to date on product changes as well as collaborate closely with operations to ensure detailed execution.
- Lead through influence and ensure strong cross functional alignment on each clinical program's purpose, objectives, and expected business and clinical outcomes.
- Lead development of new clinical programs and the expansion of existing clinical programs with a focus on patient centered design and outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with clinicians to establish a synergistic dyad for optimal outcomes.
- Identify stakeholder engagement strategies, technology advances and other opportunities to drive differentiation and support growth.
- Provide regular updates on program progress, challenges, and achievements to steering committees.
- Strive for cost effective member journeys without compromising journey quality or member outcomes.
- Ensure clinical programs are compliant with appropriate legal and regulatory requirements.
This role reports to the Director, Clinical Program Management. The Global Program Management team is a critical part of the Global Solutions team at Carrot and consists of individuals with diverse backgrounds and expertise in clinical program management, localization and program management of strategic capabilities. The program management team is passionate about continuous learning and education using a patient-centered approach. All interventions and any support provided to Carrot members follows a clinical evidence-based approach.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of experience; 2+ years of experience in clinical program development or operations at a provider organization, digital health or health plan
- MBA or advanced degree in relevant field
- Healthcare consulting experience
- Value based care experience
- Advanced communications, structured problem solving, change management and collaboration skills.
- Well-developed organization and project management skills; experience prioritizing between long-term, strategic programs and ad hoc, urgent requests.
- Strong executive presence, mastery in developing slides, and able to effectively influence team members at all levels of the organization; believes in frequent communication and transparency.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, fluid, matrixed environment; comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of the women’s health, fertility and/or hormonal health space
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $125,000-$150,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.