Senior Clinical Solutions Manager, Obstetrics Programs
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
As Senior Clinical Solutions Manager-obstetrics and gynecology, you will work cross functionally as the clinical expert guiding development and evolution of our obstetric and gynecologic journeys, e.g. pregnancy and menopause. This role will also provide expertise and clinical leadership for Carrot’s provider network model and strategy. You will leverage your clinical experience as you develop and facilitate clinical training and continuing education for our medical experts, as well as serve as the clinical subject matter expert for the creation of content. You will partner with operational, regional, product, and client-service teams to support journey development and launch both in the US and globally.
- Evolve clinical journeys to continually improve member experience, outcomes and deliver value.
- Evaluate and provide clinical insight for maintenance and expansion of our provider networks.
- Provide ongoing education and clinical insights for both clinical and non clinical staff.
- Identify and apply updates on clinical practice guidelines in multiple areas of pregnancy, labor and delivery, postpartum, menopause and related fields across the life span to our analysis of content and coverage.
- Communicate with global consultants to help identify and define differences in clinical and scientific practice patterns across the globe.
- Facilitate other telehealth educational interactions/webinars.
- Interact and cooperate with cross functional teams in supporting training in clinical and scientific knowledge as needed.
- Understand and analyze the current trends for pregnancy and menopause
The Senior Clinical Solutions Manager will report to the Senior Director, Clinical Solutions.
- 5+ years experience in obstetrics and menopause care
- Medically-related degree: APRN, WHNP, MPH, Ph.D., Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Family Practice OB, or equivalent
- Fully functional from a work-remote environment, with an ability to have reliable and accessible online and digital resources and to be able to operate within a confidential private space.
- Fluent in the English language
- Clinical knowledge and/or experience in the pregnancy and menopause space.
- Investigative skills in evaluating medical literature.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in fluid, fast-paced situations.
- Experience designing and evolving clinical programs across multiple sites or via telehealth.
- A team player who loves to engage with others across cultural, functional and geographic lines.
- Strategic thinker to assist with planning for clinical programming (e.g., topics for future focus, current standards of care, establishing key learning objectives, staying abreast of trending subjects in this clinical space).
- Excellent communication and organization skills. The ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way and provide high level summaries and drill downs to the details, when necessary.
- Experience in the public health space and/or insurance industry.
- Experience in a fast paced business environment.
- Tech savvy. Able to quickly learn and utilize various web based applications and products.
- Passionate about area of expertise and sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent presentation skills in an online environment
- Global awareness and cultural sensitivity with an interest in working in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Ability to search a variety of large medical and clinical databases to assess clinical & clinic outcomes, and generate professional knowledge-based, succinct summary reviews from scientific literature.
- Medical, scientific or healthcare related experience in a country outside of the United States.
- Additional language competency
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $140,000-$155,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.