Return to Work Coach, (ICF) Certified
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
- Join us in an exciting endeavor to revolutionize healthcare through your invaluable experience, active listening, and collaborative skills. As a Return to Work Coach, you will serve as a vital clinical resource within your specialized area(s)
- We are seeking an individual who is passionate about hosting informative and engaging Zoom calls on returning back to work, and contributing to the dissemination of knowledge on this crucial topic.
- Carrot is at the forefront of developing innovative solutions that enhance health, facilitate the formation of families, and provide postpartum parental support . By joining our team, you will play an instrumental role in driving this transformative change. Take part in reshaping the future of healthcare and make a lasting impact.
The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with expertise in areas such as postpartum parental support, fertility, mental health, adoption, pregnancy, and many more. They have a passion for continuous learning and education with an evidence-based approach.
International Coaching Federation (ICF) Certification A minimum of 2 years of experience coaching parents on returning to work and their careerAbility to discuss topics such as:
- Parental leave, pumping, manager conversations, balancing work and family, finding support at work, and more.
- Superb active listening skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to function well from a confidential and private work-remote environment (this is a 100% remote role)
- Flexibility to adapt with evolving business needs
- Must have reliable online and digital resources available for use
- Multilingual skills is a bonus but not a requirement
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will be $100 an hour. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.