Customer Success Manager (Canada)
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
Carrot is seeking a Customer Success Manager to support new and existing Carrot customers, helping to drive retention, increase member engagement, and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. The Customer Success Manager acts as a trusted advisor to HR benefits leaders, helps communicate the value of the Carrot product, and responds to customer needs, questions and requests.
Our Customer Success Managers:
- Proactively engage with customers to understand their needs, challenges, and objectives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your assigned accounts, fostering trust and confidence in our partnership. From onboarding through the full customer lifecycle
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer's business and industry to provide tailored solutions and advice.
- Work closely with customers to create and execute a success plan that aligns with their business objectives and maximizes the value they receive from our solutions.
- Act as a customer advocate within the company, representing their feedback and needs to relevant teams.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues, working closely across Carrot teams.
- Provide education and resources to customers to enable them to effectively use our products/services.
- Conduct regular check-ins to ensure customers are leveraging the full capabilities of our offerings.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, or Project Management role, ideally in a high-growth, start-up environment
- Enthusiasm for Carrot Fertility’s mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Must be able to develop and grow relationships with customers
- Track record of high customer satisfaction
- Experience working with full lifecycle of customer success
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Some familiarity with Carrot’s buyers (HR benefits leaders) is preferred, but not required
- Comfortable working in an fast paced environment; organized, diligent, and self-motivated
- Process-oriented with an automation/efficiency mindset; experience developing best practices, creating scalable systems and automating routine processes
- Ability to adopt a continuous improvement mindset and actively contribute to the processes and procedures of the Customer Success team
Carrot is committed to providing a competitive and holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming resources, and a competitive compensation package. Actual compensation is commensurate with experience and confirmed job-related skills.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.