Director, Sales Enablement
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
As the Director of Sales Enablement, you will hold a pivotal role in shaping the success of our commercial sales organization. Your expertise in sales enablement strategy and team leadership will be crucial in defining and executing initiatives that align with Carrot’s objectives and revenue targets. By providing strategic guidance and empowering your team, you will ensure our sales team is equipped with the knowledge, resources, and training needed to consistently reach revenue goals
The Commercial Sales organization is made up of our sales distribution channels (Employer, Health Plan, and Partnerships), Enablement, and Solutions Consulting/Strategy, all uniquely responsible for ensuring a consistent and thriving new business growth strategy. Our Enablement team is accountable for ensuring our distribution channels are receiving the support, tools, resources and education necessary to drive a consistent and effective sales process. This role will report into our VP of Strategy & Alliances. This team will be embedded in the Commercial teams they support, working directly with leadership, while also partnering closely with our Product and Marketing teams.
- Demonstrated experience (3-5 years) in strategic sales enablement leadership roles, preferably in a high-growth, technology-driven company or healthcare-related industry
- Experience working in the digital health or benefits space with a rapidly expanding sales team
- Proven ability to think strategically, drive sales enablement strategy, and guide teams in achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and engaging manner
- Analytical mindset with a knack for leveraging data and metrics to inform decision-making and measure the success of enablement initiatives
- Familiarity with sales enablement tools and CRM platforms, ensuring optimal utilization for training and process enhancement
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to lead a team and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Preferred experience developing and executing sales enablement strategies across diverse global markets
- Ideally, passionate about Carrot’s mission to achieve fertility care for all
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $165,000-$210,000. Actual compensation, including any applicable bonus or variable component, may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.