Senior Client Project Manager
COMPANY: Canoe Intelligence
TITLE: Senior Client Project Manager
LOCATION: New York City preferred (hybrid); Open to Fully Remote
SALARY: $110,000 - $135,000 base salary
If you love working directly with clients to ensure they get the most value out of your product, and you have a learn-it-all mentality and a curiosity to explore cutting-edge machine learning technology … we’re looking for you.
As a Senior Client Project Manager, you’ll collaborate as a member of our Client Success team to oversee product implementation and adoption for your direct client relationships while also taking accountability for the efficiency, quality, and consistency of a team of skilled Client Project Managers.. Your goal is to demonstrate Canoe’s value and guide clients to receive maximum value realization, while providing guidance and mentorship to grow your teams’ product, industry and project skills. This will include executing standard, predictable, and outstanding implementation-focused project plans while also providing Clients with foundational knowledge to drive their successful adoption of Canoe's technology. In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to share Canoe’s breakthrough technology with the market, work with mission-driven colleagues, and contribute directly to business outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
There are 2 parts to this role:
1). Drive Client Results
- Become an expert at using and helping others use Canoe's technology offering
- Lead clients through their Canoe implementation including technology configuration, upstream data connectivity, downstream data integrations, and initial training
- Organize and conduct client kick-off and weekly project management calls
- Create and maintain project plans for each implementation
- Execute client workflow analysis, design solutions, and aid client integration with Canoe's platform
- Maintain a dialogue with Canoe's Relationship Management team throughout the implementation process
- Regularly report on the stage, status, and expected completion date of each of your client's implementation
2). Drive Team Results
- Lead and mentor a small team of other Client Project Managers
- Assist in continuing team growth in an dynamic environment
- Manage escalation path for team and personal implementations
- Accountable for implementation health, scope, timelines and project level escalations for team
- Audit calls, messaging, project status, coaching and problem solving.
- Joins Enterprise & Strategic client tier weekly calls on regular cadence to provide support and secondary voice.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience overseeing complex client SaaS implementations, preferably within Fintech
- 2+ years of experience managing a team, escalation management, and designing process structure
- Knowledge and application skills of project, change, and expectation management
- Analytical, data-driven, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Natural inclination to be proactive across a portfolio of deliverables and relationships
- Client centric; a genuine interest to deliver results for customers
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment, sharing best practices, and supporting teammates
- Excellent communication skills; Communicative with an appetite for continual improvement
- Technical aptitude
- Prior experience with management consulting, business process outsourcing, or technology related professional services
What You’ll Get:
- Access to benefits, including medical, dental, vision, & commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym/wifi reimbursement
- Option to be 100% remote + home office setup stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Parental Leave
What’s The Process?
- Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: A Phone Interview, three rounds of video interviews (4 in total), and a small presentation / project.
- Client First —> Listen, and deliver client-centric solutions
- Be An Owner —> Take initiative, improve situations, drive positive outcomes
- Excellence —> Always set the highest standard for yourself and others
- Win Together —> 1 + 1 = 3
Who We Are:
Canoe is reimagining alternative investment data processes for hundreds of leading institutional investors, capital allocators, asset servicing firms and wealth managers. By combining industry expertise with the most sophisticated data capture technologies, Canoe’s technology automates the highly-frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investment document and data management, extraction and delivery. With Canoe, clients can refocus capital and human resources on business performance and growth, increase efficiency, and gain deeper access to their data. Canoe’s AI-driven platform was developed in 2013 for Portage Partners LLC, a private investment firm.
Canoe is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?