Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Please join us in improving healthcare for all!
We are actively hiring a full-time QA Engineer who wants to play a role in helping create something meaningful that will greatly impact people’s lives. Bamboo Health supports several customers facing web-based applications that facilitate care coordination.
The Software QA Engineer will work closely with software engineers and product designers and managers in an Agile environment to develop and apply test suites, define acceptance criteria, analyze results, and specify bugs to be squashed. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, curious, eager to learn how things work and strives for excellence.
What You’ll Do:
· Work closely with software engineers to develop and apply test suites
· Ensure the release of high-quality software in every sprint cycle
· Work closely with the product team to define acceptance criteria for new features
· Participate in features definition and improvement
· Advocate for and champion quality development inside of your team
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
· Understanding the business requirements of new features
· Creating test plans and test cases for new features
· Contributing to testing efforts of new features
· Contributing to regression testing
· Identifying new feature defects
In 6 months…
· Understanding the business requirements of our suite of products
· Maintaining feature test cases
· Working with team to identify risk & effort of new features
· Triaging regression defects
In 12 months…
· Understanding of how new features fit within the business
· Prioritizing test cases for regression suite
· Contributing to process improvements
· Triaging customer issues for entire system
· Reporting on system defects
What You Need:
· BS in Computer Science, a relevant field of study, or equivalent experience
· 2 – 5 + years of experience with software testing, including writing and executing automated test scripts
· Strong practical QA principles and practices foundation, including test strategy, planning, execution, and automation
· Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies including writing test cases
· Experience with web application testing and debugging browser errors and failures
· API testing (Postman, Curl, ReadyAPI, etc.)
· Experience with Java, Selenium WebDriver, and TestNG
· Experience writing SQL queries
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to multi-task, triage issues, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
· Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing technologies, including bringing new ideas to the team
· A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
· Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, etc.)
· Experience with AWS (Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, etc.)
· Basic understanding of Linux distributions
What We Use:
· Automation framework using Java, Selenium, and TestNG
· API testing using Postman, ReadyAPI, and RestAssured
· AWS and other cloud environments
· Performance testing tools (Akamai CloudTest and ReadyAPI)
What You Get:
· Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
· Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
· Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
· Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.