Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
We are actively hiring a full-time Roster Lead to join our team and contribute to impactful care coordination with the overarching goal to improve patient outcomes. Bamboo Health receives patient rosters and HL7 ADTs from health care entities for patient populations to facilitate care coordination across the country.
This role will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of our customer’s roster files, as well as onboarding post-acute HL7 senders to the Bamboo Health network. This position consequently involves regular collaboration with customers and EHRs to continuously improve data quality and process efficiency. The ideal candidate will work well in a team, is customer-focused, detail oriented, and comfortable explaining technical data-related concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Technical Implementation Services Team to complete requests in a timely and organized manner
- Own a diverse scope of projects, floating between roster maintenance and onboarding post-acute standard integrations
- Coordinate data ingestion requests operating under security protocols to ensure our customers have confidence in our handling of their data.
- Communicate regular roster feedback to customers within set SLAs
- Coach external stakeholders on data quality expectations as well as submission requirements to streamline onboarding processes and optimize end user experience
- Operate within EHR specific integration procedures to allow scalable ADT onboarding with established partners
- Maintain documentation in relation to unique data source configurations
- Work with Engineering, Customer Success, and the Enterprise Delivery Team to resolve data escalations and/or integration request blockers
- Work cross functionally to drive organizational best practices, techniques, and standards related to technical onboarding
- Identify and implement process improvements within established workflows
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Develop strong familiarity with Bamboo Health’s technology and data integration processes
- Build relationships with the technical contacts within our existing customer base
- Contribute to the roster file ingestion workflow and generally available post-acute integration requests
In 6 months…
- Independently work through request lifecycles for both roster submissions and post-acute generally available integrations ensuring customer success
- Work directly with our Roster customers to continually provide roster feedback and maintain user administrative workflows to improve file submissions
- Contribute to the continuous development of our Roster validation and coordination process
- Support the advancement of Generally Available ADT onboarding workflows, serving as the technical point of contact for our post-acute EHR counterparts
In 12 months…
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for technical implementations for Roster and PAC EHR generally available integrations
- Manage mid-level complex customer on-boarding with a heavy focus on service and quality outcomes
- Drive onboarding efficiency via process improvement to established workflows
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining new solutions
- Work collaboratively with our Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and Enterprise Delivery Team teams to fully understand Bamboo Health’s landscape and how Technical Implementation Services operates within that landscape
What You Need:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years professional experience independently managing complex projects involving cross-functional internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills as you will work with both technical and non-technical audiences (i.e. external customers, EHRs, internal stakeholders, etc.)
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple concurrent projects and prioritize appropriately
- Experience working in healthcare technology and familiar with data privacy rules
- Operational or client services background with Hospital & Health System experience preferred
- Experience with Excel (familiarity with SQL, Python and/or Tableau is a plus)
- Willingness to learn HL7 data exchange formats (previous experience with HL7 is a plus)
- A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
- The ability to travel periodically for work.
What You Get:
- Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
#LI-Remote OR #LI-Hybrid