Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
Are you a tech-savvy, data-driven marketer with experience in the healthcare market? Bamboo Health is looking for a Demand Gen Marketing Manager experienced in generating qualified leads and pipeline revenue from launching innovative B2B campaigns that encourage high-buyer intent.
As the Demand Gen Marketing Manager, you will be a part of our multi-channel marketing engine for the state government segments reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager of the Demand Gen team. In this important role, you will create the marketing strategy for your segments. Our demand team generates leads for the sales team by creating marketing campaigns that utilize tactics such as SEM, ABM, email, webinars, paid social media, video, 3rd party programs, etc., as well as working with internal partners on content and campaigns to drive additional traffic to events.
You will work with the sales and marketing teams to identify and implement campaign strategies that align with our business goals, build brand visibility, and drive growth. You will also work closely with the Marketing Operations leader to monitor performance, measure results, and make recommendations that improve lead progression, velocity, and pipeline creation. In addition, you will collaborate with partners, internal stakeholders, and the Events Managers to execute programs and create compelling campaigns. B2B experience in healthcare, technology, or a similar field is required. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a semi-fast paced environment is required. Experience with Marketo and/or Salesforce is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
· Develop engaging strategies for your custom marketing campaigns to position Bamboo Health as a leader in that segment and drive leads for the sales team
· Develop strategic quarterly roadmap for digital engagement channels and tactics being used for marketing campaigns across paid social, organic social, webinars, SEM, media buys and email that are tied to the business revenue goals
· Work with internal stakeholders to identify key targets and optimize campaign activity around those targets
· Develop A/B tests for ads, landing pages, and other forms of content and consistently troubleshoot and optimize messaging and campaigns as needed
· Develop, manage and monitor digital campaign budgets for your respective segments
· Be consistent in monitoring campaign lead quality through the use of our Salesforce marketing dashboards
· Help lead the charge in communicating with leadership on KPIs and relaying successes and wins from campaigns through data-driven reports and marketing presentations
· Develop email marketing strategies to our state business and drive utilization.
· Collaborate with the internal marketing teams to develop campaign requests for asset design, landing page creation, email implementation, video, and organic social posts in Asana
· Identify the buyer journey and develop corresponding assets that convert to pipeline
· Develop over-arching ad strategies LinkedIn and Google campaigns to support your segment’s marketing goals and generate conversions
· Collaborate with the Product Marketing team and share insights and expertise on changes happening in the market with stakeholders
· Develop and rollout ABM campaigns
· Measure and improve upon existing conversion rates to reduce time to close and improve lead quality
· Partner with the Events team to help execute event-related content and promotions
· Become a subject matter expertise in the hospital/health system, health plans, and provider segments and build trusting relationships with other stakeholders
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
· Gain valuable insights and working knowledge into the tools, systems, teams, and current marketing activities supporting the revenue team at Bamboo Health
· Work closely with product marketing, events, branding and communications, and internal stakeholders to deliver successful marketing campaigns
In 6 months…
· Optimize and manage the performance of nurture campaigns, lead and demand generation activities
· Improve knowledge and become a subject matter expert for your respective solution segment
In 12 months…
· Refine audience targeting and account-based activities to drive better quality leads that convert
· Continue to refine lead and nurture campaigns to drive growth
What You Need:
· A mission-driven focus with a passion for spearheading change in complex healthcare environments, awareness of payer/provider reimbursement models, and interoperability/healthcare tech trends
· Bachelor’s Degree or history of relevant experience with a concentration in demand generation, campaign management, or digital marketing preferred
· 3-6 years professional experience independently managing complex projects involving cross-functional internal and customer stakeholders
· Operational or client services background with behavioral health, controlled Substances, and/or state government experience preferred
· Marketing automation experience (particularly with Marketo) is preferred
· Salesforce experience is a plus
· This is a fast-paced work environment, so you need to be highly organized, able to prioritize your tasks, and be detail-oriented
· Enjoy team collaboration, while still being able to work autonomously and “connect the dots”
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
· Demonstrated success coordinating campaigns that utilize multiple digital marketing channels (SEM, email, social media, etc.) and content marketing
· Experience with high-growth companies a plus
What You Get:
· Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
· Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
· Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
· Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.