Director, Product Management
Remote · United States
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
As a Director on the Product Management team, you’ll be responsible for leading a group of Product managers to develop products that improve the efficiency of capital markets, with a focus on OTC derivatives. You’ll partner closely with engineering, delivery, and customer success teams while interfacing directly with customers to develop and drive the product strategy, roadmap, and execution for multiple Axoni products within the OTC derivatives business lines.
As a Director on the Product Team, you will
- Manage, train and grow a team of product managers, providing coaching and strategic guidance
- Partner with engineering and delivery teams to drive a consistent end-to-end process of developing and delivering high quality products to customers
- Perform feature planning and prioritization
- Review detailed product requirements and ensure that the product team meets a high bar for clear, concise requirement writing
- Drive consistency across product lines
- Provide product updates and technical elaboration based on client requests or cross-team needs
- Work closely with engineers and architects to understand products’ technical capabilities and the implications of certain trade-offs, leading to solution proposals
- Interface directly with customers to assess new opportunities based on market demand and feasibility, brainstorm solutions, and gather feedback on the product
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Deep knowledge of capital markets knowledge (preferably derivatives)
- Experience building enterprise software products
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Strong customer communication experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Experience using task management software including Jira or another similar tool
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.