Sr. Technical Product Manager (Platform)
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2022
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
About the Role:
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for owning a technical product from product planning to execution and throughout the entire product life cycle. He/She will interface with the business team or clients directly to understand requirements and coordinate product deliverables across various internal technology teams. Additionally, this role will support client meetings when detailed technical discussions are required. Although the Technical Product Manager won’t be directly developing software, there should be a base comfort communicating technical details about our technology to internal or external audiences.
- Develop and execute the product strategy for AxCore
- Partner with engineering to define product specifications, design features and deliver new functionality to customers
- Write, refine and prioritize user stories
- Regularly engage with customers to understand their problems and gather feedback through discussions, presentations and demos
- Create client-facing marketing materials and be comfortable speaking about technical products to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain and develop a deep understanding of the market and competitive landscape
- 4+ years of product management experience with a sophisticated technical product
- Strong technical experience ideally working with databases and cloud technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years experience working with enterprise customers, ideally in the financial services industry
- Strong grasp of best practices in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer-focused mindset
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of software engineers.
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.