Who we are
AvantStay delivers world class, authentic, tech-enabled short-term rental (“STR”) group experiences targeted at the millennial generation. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry. We deliver a customized end-to-end experience that is tailored just for groups and powered with technology at every layer.
What we are looking for
AvantStay is looking for an Analyst to join the Revenue team. As an Analyst, you will have complete ownership over your markets, and be responsible for optimizing revenue and pricing strategies through data and analytics.
Who are we looking for? You have experience as an analyst and you love complex problem-solving. You’re hungry to learn about our industry and thrive in a startup culture. You are passionate about hospitality and are excited about finding creative revenue management solutions through intricate pricing models. You are comfortable working cross-functionally with a small but growing team that requires a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and ability to think on your feet.
What you’ll do
- Develop data-informed market and property-level pricing strategies
- Monitor pricing and market trends on an ongoing basis and adjust strategies for shifts in market dynamics
- Manage inventory and availability to ensure maximum revenue and occupancy
- Communicate revenue performance and trends to key stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Owner Experience, Marketing, and Listings and Distribution, to ensure successful execution of revenue optimization strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, pricing, revenue management, or other related functions.
- Past experience with pricing within hospitality, travel, or an OTA industry
- Knowledge of revenue management metrics within the hospitality market is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, finance, mathematics, engineering, or statistics; Master's degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Data science and machine learning experience is preferred.
- Autonomous and highly motivated self-starter.
- Strong analytical skills, curiosity, and creative affinity.
- Flexibility and bandwidth to establish systems without a set structure in place.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- $60,000 - $80,000 base salary + bonus eligibility
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- 8 weeks of parental leave after 3 months of service with the company
- Complimentary & discounted stays at our properties
- Perks at work
- Team bonding events
- Fitness Reimbursement
When you join AvantStay
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Always
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
No soliciting from staffing agencies, thank you!