Field Operations Agent, Hilton Head
Who we are
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for
As a Field Operations Agent, you will support the management team in all the day to day operational activities related to our AvantStay properties in the designated area. You will ensure a superior guest experience by auditing properties, maintaining supplies, and responding to concerns in a timely fashion. This position does require close proximity to the market and will require frequent travel to various sites within the Hilton Head area.
Must reside within a short drive of our vacation rental properties in the designated area.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, which may not be an exhaustive list:
- Reporting to the Area Manager and performing assigned, routine, and manual tasks and providing support as directed.
- Conducting regular inspections of properties within your designated area to ensure compliance with AvantStay standards and regulations.
- Maintaining inventory and stock supply and ensuring that each market property has the necessary supplies and equipment to function effectively.
- Responding to issues or requests via emails, calls, texts, Slack messages, and tickets from guests or homeowners in a timely and effective manner, providing excellent customer service, and appropriately escalating the matters to the Assistant Area Manager or Area Manager as the main point of contact for the guest or homeowner.
- Performing minor housekeeping or routine rental maintenance tasks as needed, such as changing linens, moving furniture, assembling products in the homes, cleaning, changing light bulbs, troubleshooting cable, or addressing Wi-Fi issues.
- Frequently traveling to various properties within the designated area to support operations and ensure compliance.
- Part time schedule, anticipated 20-30 hours per week, subject to business needs.
- 1+ year of hospitality or customer-facing experience
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint); Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Ability and available to work weekends, holidays, and with an overall flexible work schedule to fit current business needs
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to spend a majority of working time standing, walking, and driving to properties.
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, stoop, and occasionally push, pull, and lift more than 25 lbs.
- Excellent self-management skills, and the ability to prioritize and deliver work to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in Hospitality and/or Real Estate are a plus
- Must reside in the designated area.
- Business needs dictate hands on in market presence.
- The role has an hourly rate of $18-22 dependent on your skills and experience
- Discounted stays at our properties
- Mileage reimbursement
When you join AvantStay
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
No soliciting from staffing agencies. Thank you!