Vacation Rental Property Agent (Contract)
Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for experienced real estate agents who can help shape and expand our local operations in Vail, Colorado. Ideally the candidate resides in the Vail, Colorado market and has a deep local network. Backed by proprietary property management software, 24/7 customer service and local field teams to ensure a premium guest experience, a ready broker-in-charge, and an asset management team focused on delivering returns for our institutional and retail clients, the chosen candidate will be well-resourced and supported. This is a contract position.
What you’ll do…
- Source, negotiate and close vacation rental management contracts to bring new properties into the AvantStay portfolio
- Utilize multiple prospecting methods to source potential buyers and sellers
- Maintain community and owner relationships that enhance AvanStay’s image and the benefits of partnering with the company
What you’ll bring…
- Active Colorado real estate salesperson or brokers license with 2+ years of experience
- Must reside in Colorado
- Capable of reading, analyzing, and understanding business documents, financial statements, leases, and contracts
- Professionally persistent and have grace and composure under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expect negotiator, strives for excellence, promotes positivity and is a great team player
- Commission of $3,000-$6,000 per closed transaction (dependent on deal)
- This is a commission-only, independent contractor position (independently sourced transactions are encouraged)