Sr. Manager, Product Marketing
At 1upHealth, our team is passionate about our purpose of better healthcare for all, leading the charge to digitally transform the industry with our health data cloud.
We’re looking for a hands-on, strategic, creative storyteller with experience in healthcare technology to help drive adoption of the 1upHealth platform and products across both new and existing customers, in close collaboration with our GTM and Product teams. As Senior Manager, Product Marketing reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for leading strategic initiatives across product positioning, competitive intelligence, sales enablement, product release marketing, customer communications, market insights, research, analyst relations, customer case studies, persona development, and content creation across the buyer journey.
Messaging and Positioning
- Develop and refine compelling, differentiated product messaging and positioning
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
Content Creation + Execution Across Buyer Journey
- Create and curate engaging content for various stages of the buyer journey including blogs, eBooks, white papers, videos
- Work with marketing team to execute targeted campaign strategies
- Conduct in-depth market analysis and competitor research to inform strategic positioning and competitive battlecards
- Provide insights on market trends, competitor strengths, and weaknesses.
- Work closely with the product & sales team to develop impactful sales collateral & tools.
- Provide training & support to ensure teams are well-equipped to communicate product value.
Product Release Marketing
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for new product releases, collaborating with product management and other stakeholders.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans to drive successful product launches.
- Develop customer communication strategies that enhance customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Gather customer feedback to refine messaging and address customer needs effectively.
Market Insights, Analyst, Research
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities, threats, and key market trends.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights for product and marketing strategies.
- Support Analyst relations programs to inform product positioning and enhance market credibility
Customer Case Studies
- Collaborate with the customer success and account management teams to develop impactful case studies showcasing successful implementations and positive outcomes.
- Use case studies to highlight the real-world value of our products to potential customers.
- Conduct thorough analysis of won and lost deals to identify patterns and insights.
- Translate win-loss analysis into actionable strategies for product and sales improvements.
- Define and develop buyer personas to guide marketing strategies and communication efforts.
- Tailor messaging and content to resonate with different buyer personas throughout the customer journey.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in product marketing within the health tech or related industry.
- Strong understanding of healthcare trends, regulations, and customer needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Experience in managing product releases and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and vertical communication skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, market trends, analyst reports, customer case studies, persona development, and content creation across the buyer journey.
1upHealth only uses email domains of First Name. Last Name@1up.health or firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate with prospects. You will never receive an email from a third-party email service such as gmail. I’m addition, we will never ask a candidate for employment to share personal information (such as banking information, social security numbers, passport, etc), purchase their own equipment, or pay to apply to an open position.