Manager, Provider Network Analytics
WelbeHealth is a value-based healthcare organization that’s transforming the future of senior care by providing an all-inclusive care option to our most vulnerable senior population. We step in as the care provider and care planner that work to keep our participants within their communities, out of institutions, and cared for like family, all while receiving the healthcare and social services needed to thrive.
Our Health Plan Services team plays a critical role in our participant’s care journey with us and we are thrilled to be adding a Manager of Provider Network Analytics to help build the future of data management and reporting for this vital department.
This role requires a candidate in California who is able to attend monthly meetings within our market locations.
Essential Job Duties:
· Develop standardized provider network cost, utilization, and performance reporting and gain a deep understanding of Welbe data management and reporting capabilities
· Make recommendations for improvements which may include coaching, training, and information sharing with providers and clinical operations teams
· Outline, build, communicate core dashboard of performance metrics for Network Management department
· Guide a team that oversees network cost & financial analytics, as well as provider data and performance reporting
· Develop provider partnership ad hoc reporting and act as subject matter expert for sharing and discussion of such reports
· Bachelor’s degree or additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
· Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of relatable data analytics experience within the healthcare or health plan industry
· Previous experience leading and developing a team highly preferred
· Demonstrated experience in helping drive data-driven decisions with stakeholders
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your data expertise in meaningful ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
· Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision) starting day one of employment
· Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
· Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
· And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $100,000 to $125,000 annually + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams