Automation Tools Engineer
Join one of the nation’s leading and most impactful health care performance improvement companies. Over the years, Health Catalyst has achieved and documented clinical, operational, and financial improvements for many of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. We are also increasingly serving international markets. Our mission is to be the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement through:
Data: integrate data in a flexible, open & scalable platform to power healthcare’s digital transformation
Analytics: deliver analytic applications & services that generate insight on how to measurably improve
Expertise: provide clinical, financial & operational experts who enable & accelerate improvement
Engagement: attract, develop and retain world-class team members by being a best place to work
Role: Test Automation Engineer
Team: KPI Ninja
Location: Hyderabad, India
Work mode: 2 days in office, 3 days remote
Close Date: TBD
We are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team and help us improve and expand our use of automated validation, as well as helping expand our implementation team’s existing library of scripts. You will be based out of our office in Hyderabad, India. In this role, you will be reporting to our Director of Integration Management.
What You'll Do
- Write or modify PowerShell functions for internal teams.
- Write scripts in C# for use in a third-party product named HL7Spy.
- Write or modify SQL for use in testing.
- Will have access to existing documentation and existing scripts.
- Will document the status of your work in Azure DevOps. Seek help as needed.
- Participate in root cause analysis. Implement or suggest improvements.
- Provide input on existing test plans.
- Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
- Analyze the existing scope of automation and suggest improvements.
If You Are
- Have a good knowledge of testing concepts and techniques.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Experienced in writing PowerShell functions.
- Experienced with C#.
- Experience with SQL (both MS SQL and MySQL). Including joins, aliases, and temp tables.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- Prior experience with a version control system (ex. Git or SVN) is a plus.
- Prior experience setting up test scripts in Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Prior experience with SolarWinds is a plus.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate (CSE and IT Preferred)
- Experience of 2 or more years in technology is preferred.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.
Studies show that candidates from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles if they don’t have 100% of the qualifications shown in the job posting. While each of our roles have core requirements, please thoughtfully consider your skills and experience and decide if you are interested in the position. If you feel you may be a good fit for the role, even if you don’t meet all of the qualifications, we hope you will apply. If you feel you are lacking the core requirements for this position, we encourage you to continue exploring our careers page for other roles for which you may be a better fit.
At Health Catalyst, we appreciate the opportunity to benefit from the diverse backgrounds and experiences of others. Because of our deep commitment to respect every individual, Health Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer.