TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
TraceLink, the global leader in product serialization and track and trace compliance, is growing rapidly and launching new solutions on our multienterprise network platform that power supply chain digital transformation. Our solutions help our customers re-engineer their supply chain processes including issue management, planning, inventory management, forecasting, payments, and new product introduction to drive dramatic improvements in business performance.
Value Engineers (VE) are responsible for helping companies transform their organizations by aligning solutions and business outcomes to strategic imperatives, building business cases, and developing value roadmaps. This includes the identification of business challenges, shaping the opportunity value and building out the compelling drivers for business transformation. Successful VE’s provide industry thought leadership, strategic solution advice and expert consultation to support customer co-innovation, and business process performance improvement programs.
- Develop and maintain TraceLink specific value assets such as industry content, benchmarks, and value calculation tools. Enable the field sales teams on the proper use of these tools.
- Partner with field sales teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute sales plays.
- Lead customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, identify key improvement opportunities, align TraceLink solutions and develop/present board-level justification for change including business cases.
- Conduct value discovery sessions with Tracelink prospects & customers. Capture customer objectives and ensure outcomes are documented to demonstrate quantifiable business value.
- Effectively articulate the gap between where the client's current state is vs their desired state.
- Create analytical models and custom executive presentations for key accounts.
- Provide thought leadership and expertise on business value.
- Collaborate with customers, services, and customer success to establish value management practices which includes regularly benchmarking for best practices and measuring realized value.
- Drive the development of the TraceLink brand through thought leadership delivered through content creation and presentations, social and traditional media interviews, etc.
- Assist in the production and delivery of executive-level presentations in the field.
- Experience working with customers on evaluating complex Supply Chain processes and solutions.
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience a strong plus.
- Proven success with value selling and/or Challenger-sales type engagements.
- Exemplary research and authoring skills with a strong emphasis on representing complex scenarios in a clear, compelling manner.
- Strong group management facilitation and project management skills.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in combined fields of value engineering, pre-sales consulting, solution engineering, or management consulting.
- Capability in financial analysis and modeling of ROI and TCO concepts to justify business cases. Ability to demonstrate the practical use of ROI metrics.
- Business and technical acumen with the ability to engage and add value in discussions involving both technology and business strategy.
- Executive level presentation skills
- Experience in diverse technology landscape and process/technology integration
- MBA or equivalent degree