Senior People Team Coordinator
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. We're looking for a motivated Senior People Team Coordinator with strong organizational skills who is eager to learn and grow. What you’ll get in return is the opportunity to work on cool, impactful projects with a great team that likes to have fun!
This is a hybrid role located in Boston, MA. The minimum expectation for onsite presence is 1 day per week.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Provide a variety of coordination support on an ongoing basis including scheduling and preparation for meetings, assistance with tracking project and program information, organizing documentation and other similar activities.
- Organize and maintain outsourced service provider contract documentation, process and track associated invoices and collect information, as needed.
- Coordinate and partner on planning for certain meetings (special or ongoing) which may involve agenda planning, scheduling, reserving meeting space, and ordering supplies and refreshments.
- Provide coordination and administration for certain People team programs or services, as assigned. This may include responding to employee questions.
- Participate on and contribute to special projects including acquisitions and integrations.
- Coordinate planning for certain annual cycles, including budget and priority planning
- Coordinate and prepare documents for distribution, as needed.
- Support other special projects or program needs, as assigned.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 1+ year(s) of administrative experience.
- Proficiency with Google Suite or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A love of working within a team in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work on a broad range of activities which change frequently based on business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude, can-do mindset, and a desire to constantly improve.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Special Sauce* (Nice to Haves)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in a Human Resources function a plus.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?