Senior Director, Demand Generation
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Broomfield, CO, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Recurly, Inc., a SaaS company, provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 55 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover nearly $1 billion in revenue in 2022.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $10 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Head of Demand Generation and ABM to lead our revenue growth efforts. The ideal candidate will deeply understand the strategy and execution of buyer journeys, analytics, and performance marketing. This role requires someone who has a proven track record of scaling inbound pipelines and expanding marketing influence across all channels.
As a senior leader, you’ll partner across the marketing team and other cross-functional stakeholders to build integrated, highly targeted campaigns and programs that drive pipeline and engagement across prospects and customers.
This leader should marry creativity, strategy, and data to help engage prospects in a crowded market, instituting best practices across the marketing team, the sales team, and the full organization.
This role will report directly to the CMO and significantly impact the long-term growth of Recurly.
- 1. Scaling Pipeline Scale / Growth: Demonstrate the ability to scale inbound pipeline through effective lead-generation strategies, content marketing, and other demand generation techniques for targeted, high-quality prospects.
- 2. ABM (Account-Based Marketing) Management: Design and execute account-based marketing strategies to target and engage key accounts, ensuring a personalized and effective approach to deliver influenced pipeline and pipeline velocity.
- 3. Creativity and Insights for Continuous Improvement: Harness creativity and market insights to develop innovative demand generation marketing campaigns that resonate with the target audience and drive business results.
- 4. Buyer Journey Management: Develop a deep understanding of our target audience's buyer journey, ensuring alignment with marketing strategies.
- 5. Analytics and Performance Marketing Oversight: Leverage data-driven insights to optimize marketing campaigns and drive performance. Utilize analytics tools to measure and report on the effectiveness of demand generation efforts.
- 6. Team Collaboration: Work closely with a geographically diverse, small, agile marketing team, providing hands-on guidance, management, and professional development to achieve collective goals.
- 7. Organizational Scaling: Intelligently scale the marketing organization by identifying opportunities for growth, efficiency, and impact.
- At least 10 years experience in B2B SaaS, with 5+ years leading the demand generation function for a $100M-$1 Billion ARR company.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a team by example, consistently delivering on (or exceeding) targets
- Experience in building and optimizing buyer journeys across complex sales and executing full-funnel strategies
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics and performance marketing, leveraging this to build and improve conversions and optimize outcomes and investment.
- Expertise across all demand and ABM channels and technology stack (Marketo, 6sense, SFDC and more), ability to drive strategy and operate as needed.
Benefits & Compensation:
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
The anticipated salary range for this position is $170,000 - 240,000 base + bonus. Compensation offered will depend upon job-related factors including relevant experience, & skills.
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org