Customer Success Manager II
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Boulder, CO, USA · Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Recurly, Inc., a SaaS company, provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 55 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover nearly $1 billion in revenue in 2022.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $10 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Recurly seeks a Customer Success Manager that is a master relationship-builder and dynamic communicator with a track record of successfully building rapport with client partners. You will focus on helping customers derive value from Recurly. It’s about you helping them understand how to grow their own business through more strategic use of Recurly. Their success is yours!
To be truly successful in this role, you must bring a level of passion and energy to everything you do. You must thrive in our fast-paced environment yet be highly adept at understanding and working with our high-valued customers. You are process driven, meticulously organized and effectively manage your time to yield the highest outcome of your book of business. You must understand your customer’s business units, changing stakeholders, evolving decision-making processes, and more.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale. You’ll work with the onboarding team and solutions engineers to drive the initial implementation and integration. You’ll work with the technical support team to educate established customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value Recurly delivers to their organization. You will develop a deep understanding of customer engagement and Recurly, so as to create and evolve best practices around the technology.
- Design, develop, and deliver impactful business reviews and provide thought leadership throughout all aspects of engagement
- Manage multiple relationships, including C-level interactions, for maximum productivity, success and ensuring retention
- Deliver succinct product feedback to meet high-value merchant demands; including identifying key feature requests by clients that would better the product for greater need and usability
- Maintain strong internal working relationships with Sales, Marketing, Support and Product Management teams
- Serve as a point of escalation for high-value customers
- Help identify, document, share Recurly best practices and opportunities for case studies
- 3-5 years’ experience and a proven track in Customer facing role
- Concrete understanding of how multi-level companies operate (business units, purchasing department, finance team, customer support team, complex decision-making process, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize work independently and strong time management skills
- Ability to deliver customized presentations and drive strategic calls via web conferencing
- Expertise in building long-term strategic relationships
- Experience with CRM/CS tools
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of B2B business models
- Experience with e-commerce, payments, or subscriptions much preferred
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
The anticipated salary range for this position is $110,000 - $130,000 + eligible bonus. Compensation offered will depend upon job-related factors including relevant experience, skills and geography.
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org