Engineering Leader, Product Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
Recurly, Inc., a SaaS company, provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 55 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover nearly $1 billion in revenue in 2022.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $10 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Recurly is looking for an Engineering Leader to drive and oversee Recurly’s RevRec product development.
- Drive the engineering and architecture that enables our enterprise-wide Data and AI platforms to drive business value and customer success
- Build and deliver high scale and reliability engineering
- Be a part of the engineering team responsible for data design, prototype, and development of data pipelines
- Develop and operationalize enterprise wide data policies, standards and procedures
- Lead implementation of internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Drive data security program to ensure best in class security protection techniques in compliance with required legal and regulatory policy
- Create or leverage Enterprise Data APIs to support new product development
- Collaborate with software engineering leaders to strategize, analyze, develop and test functional requirements
- Strong Accounting knowledge - ASC 606/IFRS 15 or Finance Background
- Hands on development experience in Go OR Object Oriented programming languages
- Good understanding of MySql and complex queries
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS environment
- Excellent analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets
- Experience in managing highly-scalable products
- Some Cloud exposure