Senior Field Marketing Specialist
At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
Location: Malaysia (Singapore)
About the Role
Lighthouse is looking for a Regional Marketing Representative in Malaysia/Singapore to join our global Demand Generation team. The Regional Marketing Representative will work in a collaborative environment on the development and execution of demand generation activities designed to meet regional marketing growth targets. You will be responsible for owning the market strategy and execution of our APAC-based industry events and tradeshows, hosted and awareness events (in-person and digitally). This role ensures that regional field marketing plans are developed and executed in close collaboration with global marketing programs and the regional sales leadership. You will manage the regional event marketing budget to deliver maximum ROI.
You are data-driven, detailed-oriented, and are passionate about hitting lead and revenue targets. This is a hands-on role where you will have direct ownership of delivering in-market event activities in support of the regional sales teams as well as collaborating with the digital team in localizing global demand and customer engagement campaigns as appropriate for the region. You are expected to execute for your region independently, and collaborate with other field marketers who are responsible for other regions across the globe. This role reports into the Manager, Field Marketing who oversees field marketing globally.
- Develop a trusted partnership with regional sales teams and support regional market needs through demand generation strategies to produce marketing leads and accelerate pipeline growth
- Own the planning, creation and execution of all field marketing activities for the region, ensuring return of investment is tracked and reported for events
- Communicate sales and market needs to the global marketing team and other relevant teams across the organisation (examples - sales collateral, data stories, sales presentations etc.)
- Conduct, gather and analyse market research to identify new opportunities to grow the APAC market
- Create content and build assets for event programs including recruitment emails, landing pages, social media posts, event content and post event follow up
- Own field marketing KPIs, evaluating performance, sharing results and recommendations with sales and marketing teams on events
- Execution of webinars in your market in collaboration with the digital demand generation team
- Enable your regional sales teams with Marketing activations that are running in your market
- Work on global initiatives with the demand generation team (example: global customer user conference)
About the Team
As a Field Marketing Specialist for APAC, you will be an integral part of our global demand generation team. You will collaborate with talented colleagues across the world to develop and execute innovative marketing programs that drive pipeline and revenue.Reporting to the Global Field Marketing Manager, you will sit within our field marketing division of the team and work closely with the APAC sales team to develop and execute regional marketing programs that support our business objectives.
What we offer
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or, if you live nearby, at one of our seven offices around the world. For this position, we envision this person to work from Kuala Lumpur
- Unlimited time off: we believe in providing our employees with the flexibility and autonomy to manage their work-life balance effectively
- A motivation to deliver your best work as we have built a high-bar and very talented team of individuals that are friendly, creative, open-minded, and passionate about what they do
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realise their full career potential
- A mandate to operationalize and democratise research through tools, training, and processes
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
- A compensation that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are
- You are naturally collaborative in your approach to building relationships seeking the input of team members within marketing
- You take pride in the marketing activity that represents Lighthouse both internally and externally, always ensuring that the work is of the highest quality
- You have an “entrepreneurial spirit” with the ability to work independently and be resourceful to deliver high-quality with minimal on-site supervision
- You have the ability to create, build and foster relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
Experience you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of field and event marketing experience with a focus in software/technology (B2B) and preferably in the hospitality industry
- Proven record in developing and executing of “Go-to-Market” strategies
- Proven record in managing event budgets and measuring event ROI
- Demonstrated experience working effectively under pressure while remaining positive, flexible, and open to feedback
- Experience with event management tools (Eventbrite), marketing automation platforms (preferably Hubspot/Marketo) and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce) and project management tools (Monday.com) etc.
- Detail-oriented & organized. You are incredibly organized and have developed systems to keep your projects on track.
- Self-starter with strong project management skills and the ability to take ownership of tasks while keeping stakeholders informed of progress and blockers
- Prior experience working with events in a global marketing team preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Other languages such as Mandarin, Korean, and Japanese are nice to have, but not required
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.