At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
The Enablement Manager will be a critical member of our Sales Enablement team, responsible for enhancing the performance and productivity of our global sales teams. This role involves the development of sales skills, creation of training programs, refinement of sales motions, and teaching of effective sales strategies to sales professionals across the organization. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams, ensuring that our sales teams are well-equipped to achieve their targets and drive the company's growth.
Where you will have impact:
- Collaborate within Enablement and Sales leadership to optimize sales motions, workflows, and processes, and ensure alignment with company goals.
- Create and deliver training sessions, workshops, and resources on sales strategies, value propositions, and customer engagement through the development and management of sales enablement content, including sales playbooks, collateral, and training materials.
- Create and deliver new hire training and respective onboarding and ongoing training curriculum in collaboration with the Enablement team members. Develop and deliver training programs that align with the needs of various sales teams, ensuring consistency in knowledge and skills.
- Own training elements for the commercial team and respective material and content from new hire readiness to ongoing academy sessions designed to focus on training needs based on results, skill set development, and market needs.
- Identify skill gaps and create sales training to enhance the sales skills of team members, such as; sales techniques, objection handling, and negotiation skills.
- Support enablement projects to drive organizational change, adopting new sales technologies and methodologies, fostering a culture of efficiency and excellence within the commercial teams.
- Define, track, and report on key performance metrics and enablement program effectiveness, making data-driven adjustments as needed.
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited PTO, allowing you to take time off as you see fit
- Two annual Wellbeing Days, on top of your personal holidays, when we take some time away from our computers with the entire company
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realize their full career potential
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
- A compensation program that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- 401k matching up to 4%
- The option of three health insurance plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield that will suit your personal needs
- We know not everyone relaxes the same way; therefore, we’ve opted to support your general wellbeing by subsidising up to 80% of your monthly ClassPass subscription
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business, or Learning & Development
- Proven experience in sales enablement, sales training and coaching roles
- Strong knowledge of sales strategies, methodologies, and best practices
- You have experience with SalesForce and LMS platforms
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills
In addition to benefits and other Lighthouse total rewards, the annual base salary for this role is $70,000 + commission. We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.