Sales Enablement Lead - APAC
At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
We are expanding internationally and seeking an Enable Solutions Lead to support our continued growth. You will be responsible for supporting the APAC commercial team to ensure OTA Insight maintains a competitive advantage in the market. This position will be responsible for supporting multiple aspects of preparing our sales team members to successfully execute our GTM strategy.
- Own the commercial readiness of our product platform through playbook and content creation, training with Commercial team, and ongoing product motion preparedness as new features or products are released. Adapt playbooks and skill set development training with special attention on approach and fit for APAC markets.
- Develop and deliver commercial action plans for the launch of products and strategy to provide continued support in driving commercial performance
- Own GTM readiness in APAC through collaboration with Sales Management, Marketing and Product for product feature releases and enhancements
- Surface and support reporting needs in collaboration with Revenue Operations and Data Analytics where appropriate to capture data to then interpret and distill down into business insights for assessing ongoing commercial performance in APAC.
- Collaborate with business development teams to identify and grow opportunities within different markets to increase the MRR footprint and share of wallet for existing accounts
- Work with Sales Management to establish regional and individual KPIs to enable business development teams to achieve product targets
- Collaborate with account management & enterprise solutions to execute GTM plans for increasing penetration of products into key accounts
- Own product training for the commercial team and respective material and content from new hire readiness to ongoing academy sessions designed to focus on training needs based on results, skill set development, market and regional nuances in APAC.
- Create and deliver new hire training and respective onboarding and ongoing training curriculum in collaboration with and assigned by Enablement Sr. Manager.
- Liaise with Product Managers and GTM Enablement to provide support for the commercial team to ensure continued product knowledge and to identify opportunities within global markets for product development and enhancement
- Provide commercial progress updates monthly to the CRO, Sales Management, and Rev Ops outlining successes, opportunities, and action steps to improve quota achievement for the APAC region
- Execute on content creation or modifications across our sales engagement platforms (Groove), LMS (Allego) or corporate wiki (Confluence)
- Determine most appropriate customer win stories and case studies related to our integrated product(s) and collaborate with Marketing in their development to be leveraged in buyer and customer pitches and playbooks
- Find opportunities to improve tools, simplify the sales motion, and advance success of our platform in APAC
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!