Director of Business Development
The Director of Business Development is responsible for leading the enterprise sales cycle and will focus on resolving hospitals and health systems greatest challenges with GHX evidence-based solutions. The successful candidate will be an energetic, self-starter who shares a passion for transforming the current healthcare system and a hunger to drive revenue growth through new business acquisition.
We are looking for an individual who is excited about the opportunity to grow the territory. This is a remote position.
- Identify and prioritize optimal healthcare organizations with the greatest challenges that would align with our solutions
- Navigate complex health systems and hospitals to contact healthcare executives (primarily CQO, CMO, CEO, CFO) and arrange for discussions/sales demonstrations
- Achieve individual quotas for new business and pipeline development
- Manage a diligent follow-up process to close business with documentation in Salesforce on a weekly basis
- Closely follow industry and market trends to effectively communicate the value propositions of our solutions
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience within healthcare tech, pharma, or software sales
- Extensive experience selling in Enterprises and influencing key, C-‐Suite decision makers
- Evidence of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Growth company DNA - experience working in a small company environment and desire to be hands-on, detail-oriented and get into the weeds
- Passionate about GHX mission and value
- Ability to travel to client locations as necessary (approx. 50% travel); once travel is permitted
Estimated Salary range for this position: $109,700-146,200
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.