Customer Support Analyst I
Responsible for providing effective customer and service support to the GHX user community. Primarily responsible for providing professional, courteous, and efficient support for GHX customers according to established procedures and application of critical thinking and GHX solution expertise. Position requires a commitment to improving the customer experience by working collaboratively with GHX teammates and customers to drive efficient medical supply chain operations.
Principal duties and Responsibilities:
· Serves as a primary point of contact for GHX customers communication via phone, email, and Chat. Resolves GHX Support and product issues by participating in inbound Support request triage, routing and resolution as needed. Works directly with Supplier customers and GHX teammates to understand and resolve issues and interaction patterns completely.
· Provides analysis of customer interactions, tracks and maintain logs of customer concerns and resolutions within the designated Salesforce application. Participates in solution development and enhancement to improve the customer experience.
· Seeks to understand the needs of GHX customers to best resolve issues through the application of standard solutions and enhancement of existing systems and processes.
· Engages Problem Management and Product teams and processes to identify system and product deficiencies, including potential enhancements that will directly or indirectly improve the customer experience.
· Uses GHX knowledgebase articles, training sessions and other available resources to develop a functional understanding of GHX products and services to resolve customers issues and drive utilization.
· Meet or exceed productivity and performance measures for the position as defined.
· Monitor and respond to customer cases, system alerts or other service management related notifications within response time goals.
· Other responsibilities, as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· Demonstrate effective troubleshooting skills to identify root cause to provide accurate solution and inform prevention of repeat occurrences.
· Ability to balance multiple work tasks at the same time and deliver solutions in a timely manner with quality.
· Self-organization and time management skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
· Customer service and interpersonal skills
· Growth mentality that embraces change and owns personal contribution to success.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Must have the ability to follow verbal and written communications and communicate effectively with customers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner.
· Must be able to explain, follow and enforce operating policies and procedures as appropriate.
· Must have the ability to grasp technical concepts with accuracy.
Estimated hourly compensation: $16.48 - $20.57
The base hourly range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.