Director, Product Management
The Director of Product Management reports to the VP, Product Management and maintains responsibility for GHX Products and solutions. The position is responsible for commercial and operational roadmap execution, delivery and alignment between development, operations, education, GTM and sales enablement. Areas of focus will include but not be solely limited to: Tactical and strategic solution planning (as aligned with market management); Product definition and support; Communication; overall product profitability as a function of costs to operate; M&A diligence; global platform alignment(s), and cross functional consensus building.
Working with a broad group of stakeholders and partners (across GHX product pods, , current and prospective customers, the executive leadership team), the Director of Product Management develops and leads the GHX Product Management execution for their products. Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for commercial success, profitability and overall health of the product.
- Execution of overall product roadmap, feature sets and alignment to technical roadmap delivery
- Develop and mentor highly effective Product Owners and Product Managers.
- Refine business requirements for new product releases (feature set(s), functionality, projected launch dates, capacity projections from concept to completion), and work closely with market managers, Professional Services, Technology, Sales/Marketing and other SMEs to understand internal business drivers and external market requirements.
- Utilize effective change management practices to execute on the product roadmaps
- Leading through influence, develop effective relationships and work cross-functionally with Professional Services, Sales, and Marketing teams to execute and deliver the product roadmap, and to optimize product efficiency for implementation, supportability and overall system reliability.
- Maintain product knowledge to increase efficiency in delivery of all GHX deliverables.
- Provide overall strategy and planning support for development teams
- A minimum of 8 years of Product Management experience.
- Experience leading Product Management initiatives within the healthcare space is required.
- Ability to clearly communicate; work in team environments, with minimum 3 years people management experience
- IT software development experience managing product planning milestones from business concept through launch
- Competency at developing strategies and execution plans for new businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional project teams
- Strategic planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (oral and written communication).
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management skills.
- Travel is as needed (approximately 25%-50%)
- 4+ years of healthcare IT product management
- Experience managing healthcare supply chain products and services desirable but not necessary
Estimated Salary range for this position: $143,000-$163,400
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.