Customer Support Analyst II
A Customer Support Analyst Level II works within the Customer Support Center to meet the needs of GHX's important customers. The CSA-II will develop a strong working knowledge of our leading edge GHX Internet B2B exchange system and growth products, the Customer Support knowledge base, and Customer Support administrative tools. With this knowledge and tools, the CSA-II will answer customer's questions, assist customers in using the functions of the system, and help them when they have problems in using or connecting to the system. Extensive collaborative troubleshooting and problem solving may be required at times. CSA-II will perform these activities with the help of guidelines to assure efficiency, reliability, and quality. The CSA-II works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations requires technical expertise and the use of logical diagnostic skills.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Acts as a primary point of contact at GHX for its customers who reach out to GHX via telephone, email, and the GHX Community Web Portal. Works directly with customers to help meet their needs and solve their problems, including systems, specific products, and general information.
- Works cooperatively with other team members and departments to develop effective and timely solutions for customers.
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management System ‘Salesforce’ to record and research customer information and to record all the customer's questions, problems, and solutions.
- Uses the Customer Support Knowledge Base to assist customers and provide immediate resolution to their problems.
- Contributes to the Customer Support Knowledge Base in order to provide symptom and resolution information about new issues and update information for known issues.
- Understands the roles and skillsets of peers and extended departments in order to effectively escalate issues that cannot be resolved during live customer call.
- Provides assistance and mentorship to CSA-I analysts as needed.
- Collaborates with peers and extended departments to provide timely resolution to customer problems.
Required Skills :
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and electronic.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills across a variety of platforms and proprietary products.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work within deadlines and while speaking with customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills and positive customer focus.
- Good understanding of Information System components - including database, User Interface, and inter-application communication and processing logic.
- Ability to identify learning opportunities and self-educate where resources and opportunities are present
- Organization and planning
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, personal initiative
- Process driven approach to getting things done
- Collaborative problem solving
- Professional call handling and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- BS/BA degree in computer systems or related business, scientific, technical or engineering disciplines, OR relevant technical certification, OR more than one (1) year solid experience with supporting customers for ISP's, ASP's, or for software and business applications.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Must have a professional demeanor and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to self-direct and proactively engage where opportunities for improvement and challenges present themselves.
- Must be flexible to work 8 hours shifts within normal Customer Care Center hours, which is from 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Must be able to share, in rotation, on-call weekend and holiday customer support.
Good To Have:
- Healthcare or Supply Chain experience
- Personal drive to succeed
Estimated hourly compensation $18.00 - $23.00
The base hourly range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Something looks off?