Sr.GL Accountant IV (Hybrid)
JOB TITLE: SENIOR GL ACCOUNTANT IV
GENERAL SUMMARY: Are you a self-starter who is striving to continuously expand your accounting knowledge and looking to join a high performing, fast-paced accounting team? The Senior GL Accountant IV role at GHX will provide you with this opportunity, and much more! We are looking for a highly organized self-directed individual who can take full ownership over assigned general ledger areas including but not limited to accounting for and overseeing capitalized internally developed software as well as various other general ledger areas.
Duties include full responsibility for areas of the general ledger as assigned, preparation and booking of capitalized internally developed software (CIDS), preparation of timely and accurate journal entries and reconciliations for month-end close, ability to think out-of-the box for continuous process improvement where needed, ability to effectively communicate with individuals throughout the GHX organization as well as external vendors.
GHX offers a flexible work life balance, strong benefits package, and the opportunity to be part of an exceptional team! This position will require an experienced professional with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to be able to adapt to the ever-growing and changing environment at GHX.
• Ensure the company financial records are maintained in accordance with GAAP
• Adhere to month-end deadlines
• Account for and oversee Capitalized Internally Developed Software process
• Identify, prepare and book journal entries and prepare account reconciliations for assigned areas of general ledger
• Work with other functions throughout the organization to obtain and understand information necessary for assigned areas of general ledger
• Lead projects within accounting function to ensure continuous improvement of accounting processes
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Solid understanding and application of GAAP
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organization skills
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and proactive
• Strong work ethic – ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a demanding environment
• Strong ethical and confidentiality standards are essential
• Ability to recognize inconsistencies and/or inefficiencies in processes, and address them constructively
• Enthusiastic team player willing to assist others when necessary
• Self-directed, work independently, remote work
• Communicate and troubleshoot with users
• Work with GHX front line integration, product, support, sales, and management teams
• Manage multiple projects and priorities, change priorities quickly
• Create and maintain process documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, or combination of education and related experience
• 5+ years work experience
• High proficiency in Excel
• Public Accounting experience
• Certified Public Accountant
• Oracle Cloud experience desired
The compensation for the Sr. GL Accountant range is $75,000-$100,000
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Something looks off?