Manager of Customer Success, Credentialing
The Manager, Customer Success will manage and provide direction to the Customer Success Manager (CSM) team. This is a dynamic team responsible for the successful execution of customer-specific Strategic Account Plans that increases overall utilization of GHX solutions and services, adds customer value, ensures customer retention and improved customer satisfaction levels within assigned account base. This role is accountable for delivering strong business results and is responsible for providing accurate visibility of progress and issues associated with assigned accounts.
This Manager will be responsible for the streamlining of the operational elements of the business, ensuring that the team is as productive as possible. Looking for areas of automation or waste so that the team can focus on high touch, pro-active customer relationships.
The ideal candidate has a passion for customer service and performance excellence. This individual will have strong client management skills. They will be able to run a team of strong individual contributors, add to and amplify their ideas as well as develop them for their next desired role. This candidate will have a strong operations background that allows them to enable the team’s efficiency. Self-motivation and a strong work ethic are essential to success. Additionally, the candidate is part of a larger team and will maintain communication, relationships, insight, that contribute to the team, the health of the business and the satisfaction of the clients.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
In collaboration with cross-functional peers, implement initiatives for exceptional customer service, delivery of all services expected by the customers and opportunities to delight. They will increase the customer satisfaction of the team. They will utilize their operational ability to create bandwidth for the team to be pro-active and a compelling partner for our customers. They will drive the utilization of GHX products and increase opportunities for additional sales within our existing customer base. They willl also be responsible for the following:
- Measure/report on, key departmental performance metrics internally and customer facing versions as appropriate
- Implement any key account management programs that are launched by GHX that tie to GHX’s strategy and key initiatives.
- Ensure assigned accounts receive exceptional service
- Collaborate with GHX Sales, Marketing, Product and Operational leaders to ensure there is alignment relative to customer strategies and ensure customer objectives are met.
- Track customer outcomes and recommend/implement strategies to continually elevate the customer experience
- Identifies opportunities in the customer organization where GHX products or services can make improvements.
- Regularly interact with major customers. Serve as a customer and internal escalation point for customer issues.
- Creates solutions to client issues and monitors engagement effectiveness and progress.
- Encourage operational excellence and continual quality improvement to increase internal efficiency
- Proven ability to identify and solve customer problems and increase customer efficiency and value.
Ability to develop overall strategy and objectives and coordinating day to day operations.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Willing to jump in and help with issues of all kinds
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or commensurate relevant work experience is required
- Minimum of 7 years in the Health Care field
- Previous management experience
- Strategic thinker with the ability to and respond quickly in front of customers
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Customer Success Experience
- Deeply analytical: use frameworks, data, and analytical tools to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and reach insightful, actionable solutions
- Excels in a high-energy, fast pace, collaborative team environment
- Dedication to customer service and experience delivering excellence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Excel
- Customer facing interaction as needed and willingness to travel up to 40%
- Must be able to and be set-up for working from your own professional home office
The compensation for the Manager, Customer Sucess range is: $105,500-$140,600
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Something looks off?