Financial Analyst (Hybrid)
We are seeking a finance professional that thrives in a dynamic and changing business environment. This person will support the objectives of the GHX Finance function and be part of a high-performing team. This position will primarily be responsible for the financial analysis, modeling, budgeting and forecasting as well as providing support for various business groups. The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter. The position will also require the ability to be flexible and to quickly deliver ad-hoc analysis in a fast-paced environment. This position is a data focused role that will mainly be responsible for revenue/ARR reconciliation, reporting and analysis. This role would be a hybrid opportunity.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Play a key role in preparing annual budgets and monthly reforecasts. Scope of responsibility will include revenue and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)
- Utilize excel and reporting tools to create reports to automate manual processes
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial results, including detailed variance analysis to budget, prior forecast, and prior year. Identify key business drivers
- Participate in the compilation of monthly reporting to the Board
- Present financial information to other members of the finance team, CFO, and senior leadership
- Provide insight on financial risks and opportunities towards company's goals across multiple functional areas
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for effective decision support
- Act as a financial liaison for business or functional leaders
- Gain an understanding of GHX business, products, and industry
- Participate in the integration of new businesses acquired through M&A activities
- Participate in special projects as deemed necessary by management
- Identify process improvements to drive efficiency and accuracy
- Prior experience with Revenue and ARR
- Detail oriented self-starter with strong communication skills
- Advanced data analysis experience
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- High ownership of work product
- Ability to handle workload under time pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to work closely with all levels of staff, including executive management
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to a dynamic business and market environment
- Ability to keep highly sensitive information confidential
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel analyzing large data sets
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics
- 3-5 years finance experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis
Estimated Salary Range for this position: $62,100 - $82,800
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Something looks off?