Contact Center Content & Training Specialist
One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
As we continue to expand and transform the primary care experience, we’re looking for energetic and passionate leaders to manage the people, processes, and technology that make One Medical unique. As a Content and Training Specialist, you’ll be responsible for helping us meet our One Medical patient promises of outstanding quality of care, access, and truly patient-centered experiences at an affordable cost. You’ll execute our mission of delivering high-quality care and service using The One Medical Performance System (TOPS). Specifically, you’ll help to develop process standards and ensure quality interactions with members using CI-CARE (a framework containing the key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other),and develop feedback and train our member support specialists to ensure One Medical is a great experience for both patients and team members.
You are a strong and innovative problem-solver, who is driven to create efficient workflows and cultivate cohesive processes and policies. You are self-aware, a continual learner, and focus on quality interactions. You have mastered the art of customer-service, communication, developing standard work, and helping a team or your peers, especially through times of change. You are currently looking for your next opportunity that has an emphasis on delivering results, driving engagement and all things content and training management at an organization that is transforming healthcare. If this sounds like you, we would love to connect.
What You'll Likely Work On:
- Build and maintain operational processes, standard work, process flows and workflows using CICARE (a framework containing the key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other) and Lean principles
- Facilitate, provide performance feedback, and contact center training & skills coaching, for member support specialists
- Collaborate to design and improve the training & nesting program and ensure quality interactions for patients
- Act as process expert and voice of member support specialist to solve problems, escalate systemic and workflow process issues, and support projects and initiatives
- Develop OneSource (intranet) pages, training materials, and communications suitable for all audiences; report and track KPIs, training compliance, and other key metrics.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience managing and developing content, with at least 1 year in training customer or patient facing support teams in a high-volume contact center setting or equivalent
- Relevant experience in training, managing and developing content and communications for customer or patient facing support teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to foster strong, collaborative environment and ensure a supportive and engaged experience
- Experience developing process workflows, standard operating procedure, performance trending, and feedback loops
- Experience with RingCentral / Nice-InContact, G Suite and Electronic Health Record systems are a plus
- Experience in healthcare, particularly in collaboration with clinicians, is highly desirable
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time hourly position located in Tempe, AZ
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.