Workforce Management Real-Time Analyst
One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
At One Medical, our Mission Control, Centralized Support Service organization is a dynamic workspace, powered by teams who are passionate about the One Medical Mission, providing world class service experiences for patients, and who are never satisfied with the status quo. Our teams thrive while handling high volume tasks and phones inflow, and are always evaluating their work through the lens of process improvement through continuous learning and experimentation. As a WFM Real-Time Analyst at Mission Control, you’ll be ensuring our Member Support Specialists are following their schedules, balancing our volume and helping with keeping our Service Levels at the highest levels daily .
As a Real Time Analyst, you will work closely with Operations, to help monitor Incoming volumes within our multiple channels, report on Daily attendance schedule adherence of support specialists in real-time, ensuring optimum service levels are achieved to deliver consistent performance. In order to be successful in this role, previous workforce management experience is a must. In this role, you’ll be expected to hold these teams to achieve their daily service level goals and make appropriate business decisions to drive results. Strong organization, time management skills, skillful prioritization and resilience are necessary.
This role supports teams located at Mission Control and around the country, we are looking for people who are willing to work within our Phoenix location and be in the office daily to help drive teamwork and collaboration among our Managers and key stakeholders.
This is a full-time hourly role. Weekend hours are required for this role and schedule will include 1 Weekend day.
What you'll likely work on:
- Maintaining service level agreements in Patient Tasks through TOPs (The One Medical Performance System) and Active Daily Management
- Access workforce management metrics that help pinpoint employees that are currently out of adherence
- Gathering and analyzing and Interpreting contact center data
- Submitting reports to the relevant department heads and management in order for appropriate action to be taken
- Finding patterns and trends within data, establishing and analyzing data trends which will include report creation
- Developing reports and presentations that present findings from data analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Helping the management team along with stakeholders define and drive performance results
- Issue identification and solution oriented to help ensure the member journey is always at the forefront
What you’ll need:
- At least 1+ years experience as an Workforce Analyst in an established organization
- Workforce Management tool experience (preferred for internal) and Excel/Google required (internal and external) internal
- NICE (CXOne/IEX), Ring Central and Google Suite preferred
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills
- Report development and presentation skills
This is a full-time, hourly role based in person and reports to the WFM Manager.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.