Technical Program Manager II - Software
Founded in 2016, Innovusion has core R&D teams in Silicon Valley, USA and Suzhou, China. Relying on the advanced technologies and controllable cost, Innovusion's long range image-grade LiDAR is a market leader in the autonomous driving industry. Products are also widely used in the field of vehicle-road collaboration, rail transit, intelligent highway and unmanned mining.
Who is Innovusion?
Innovusion is a global leader in the design and manufacture of image-grade LiDAR sensors and software. Our partners – leaders in the future of autonomous driving, intelligent transportation, rail and industrial automation – choose us for our industry-leading technology and production expertise. And our team is friendly, dynamic and probably the most genuine and down-to-earth experts you'll ever meet.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Are you passionate about developing the groundbreaking LiDAR technologies and solutions? Do you enjoy driving cross-country and cross-team programs and solve complex technical and business problems? Does helping organizations achieve their business objectives through the usage of new technology inspire you?
If your answer is yes, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
LOCATION: Candidates MUST live in/near Sunnyvale, CA
How will you make an impact?
- Lead and drive software engineering programs, directly contributing to company’s global expansion and success.
- Drive crisp and timely prioritization based on customer impact and business opportunity.
- Manage diverse requests and dependencies from global teams.
- Define, implement and continuously improve processes that improve delivery and operational efficiency.
- Interface with and influence your stakeholders, balancing business needs vs. technical constraints and driving clarity in ambiguous situations.
- Champion for ‘Planning mindset’ and evaluate and prepare for risks and predictably deliver solutions.
- Monitor metrics and program health, anticipate and clear blockers, manage escalations.
- Assist in new business opportunities and work through the process of product development and delivery.
What qualifications and skills will make you succeed in this role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Program Management or related disciplines with at least 3 years of working experience, or master's degree in similar disciplines with at least 1 year of working experience.
- 2+ years of experience with program management.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience.
- 1+ years of global, cross-discipline program management experience, able to drive multiple teams across the world and accomplish project goals.
- Excellent communication skills and people skills, able to collaborate with both internal and external teams in a complex project.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Software program development experience is a plus.
What core values will you add at Innovusion?
- Emerging: We embrace the challenges with the opportunities as we shape our future together.
- Dynamic: It is the combination of each member’s energy, innovative spirit, open-mindedness, creativity, and unique experience that give us our dynamic edge.
- Genuine: We keep it real – be it with our customers, our partners, or each other. We are dedicated to being honest and collaborative in all that we do.
- Excellence: We continuously strive for higher performance, higher quality, higher precision, and higher safety.
Where is this role located?
Hybrid: This role is a hybrid position in Sunnyvale, CA.
What are the benefits and perks of working at Innovusion?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights:
- A variety of health insurance plans
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness reimbursement
- Hybrid work mode
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings etc.)
What is the Pay Range?
The above pay scale reflects the broad, minimum to maximum, annual base salary for this job code for the location for which it has been posted. Even more importantly, please note that salary is only one component of total compensation at Innovusion. We also offer an annual discretionary bonus program and opportunity for equity (employees on sales-incentive plans are not eligible for our annual bonus). In addition, our highly competitive benefits package is designed to support your success.
Innovusion, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Innovusion is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
Innovusion takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Innovusion or any of our affiliates.