Global Procurement Manager
Founded in 2016, Innovusion has core R&D teams in Silicon Valley, USA and Suzhou, China. Relying on the advanced technologies and controllable cost, Innovusion's long range image-grade LiDAR is a market leader in the autonomous driving industry. Products are also widely used in the field of vehicle-road collaboration, rail transit, intelligent highway and unmanned mining.
At Innovusion we are looking for a Global Procurement Manager to partner with the team to push the boundaries of LiDAR technology and provide cutting-edge products and services to worldwide customers.
You want to work in a fast-paced, growing company. You know how to work cross-functionally to create alignment and deliver results. You take extreme ownership and want to create value.
This role will involve sourcing and purchasing critical components that impact our global business. The individual in this role will have responsibility through the full procurement cycle, from sourcing, benchmarking and negotiation to purchasing with global engineering and business development teams.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and implement global sourcing strategies for assigned categories to achieve key business goals: Time to Market, Cost of Goods Reduction, Lead Time Reduction and Supplier Business Continuity in ramp-up and ramp-down situations.
- Formulate negotiation strategy to proactively drive cost reduction with suppliers in a complex environment to meet strategic, operational and ﬁnancial performance targets.
- Develop and manage strategic supplier relationship, including investigating, screening, pre-selection of and negotiation with new or alternative suppliers.
- Support business needs for cost benchmarking, total cost of ownership analysis, DFx (Cost, Quality, manufacturability, Market), Value Sourcing approach.
- Responsible for site purchasing function, working closely with Operations, Engineering, and other key internal stakeholders.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities, alternative sourcing strategies, global price trends, and communicate progress to realize maximum value and organizational objectives.
- Manage the business continuity process and supply risk for the site or assigned category.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Supply Chain or relevant study.
- Minimum 5 years of strategic procurement or relevant engineering/technical experience working with electronic components and semiconductors for automobile OEM or automobile suppliers.
- Experience in sourcing strategy development and execution, contract management and supplier performance management.
- Working knowledge on ERP systems.
- Good analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interface effectively at all levels.
- Experience in data reporting tools such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
The above pay scale reflects the broad, minimum to maximum, annual base salary for this job code for the location for which it has been posted. Even more importantly, please note that salary is only one component of total compensation at Innovusion. We also offer an annual discretionary bonus program and opportunity for equity (employees on sales-incentive plans are not eligible for our annual bonus). In addition, our highly competitive benefits package is designed to support your success.
Something looks off?