IT Manager (Contract)
IT Manager (Contract)
CHARM Therapeutics is a biotech company focused on delivering transformational medicines that will address difficult-to-drug targets in key oncogenic pathways.
Charm Therapeutics exists to fulfil the promise of AI to advance the discovery of medicines. Our team involves extraordinary scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs. We have raised one of the largest seed rounds in European start-up history.
- Provide day to day technical maintenance, troubleshooting and support to our Lab and Office IT system. Provide all levels of IT support and training to internal staff.
- On-boarding and off-boarding tasks
- Set up and ongoing management of audio-visual meeting room solutions
- Set up and maintain Lab Windows server and machines
- Training on how to use SaaS products and on company policies.
- Create and maintain backup and disaster recovery mechanism of Lab and office hardware.
- Liaise and manage external vendors to ensure operational excellence.
- Lab: Building security, CCTV and card access
- External IT support desk (contract)
- Monitor scope, clarify on the spot questions
- Deploy and manage SaaS products like Microsoft, Google workspaces.
- Setting up SSO for products used by teams across the company (finance, research, development, drug discovery)
- Setting up accounts and permissions
- Ensure file sharing (e.g. GDrive) policy maintains data confidentiality when sharing outside of the company.
- Standardize software, equipment, and processes across the company
- Track, maintain and own costs for hardware and software inventory. Manage software updates, assets, and licenses.
- Set up and provide a MDM solution for our hardware.
- Maintain and provide support for an existing VPN solution built on top of AWS networking.
- Share your technical expertise through documentation.
- Experience with setting up Mobile Device Management
- Managed a Lab environment before
- Exposure to AWS
- Experience with using automation for IT processes
- Good communication and documentation skills
Who you are
- To be successful in this role you will need to have a start-up mentality.
- You have superior communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail.
- You are a natural and comfortable leader, have excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to excel with little to no direction.