Co-op, Clinical Bioanalytics and Translational Sciences
Beam is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented co-op student with excellent organizational and communication skills to support our Clinical Bioanalytics and Translational Sciences (CBTS) team from January through June 2024. The individual will work on antibody-based reagent screens, and immuno-molecular assays development for clinical PK/PD and immunogenicity assessments. This position will work closely with cross functional research and analytical teams.
- Develop clinical pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic and anti-drug antibody assays using different assay platforms such as MSD, ddPCR, qPCR, Flow cytometry, IHC etc.
- Isolate, culture, and characterize immune cells by multicolor flow cytometry, Western blot, IF/IHC, and related imaging approaches.
- Generate, analyze, and interpret experimental data and present in group meetings to key stakeholders.
- Maintain clear notebook and electronic documentation practices.
- Pursuing a BS or MS in a biological science or related field with at least 1-2 years of hands-on laboratory experience.
- Broad understanding of drug discovery and development process and working knowledge of biochemical & molecular biology methods used in drug development.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, data analysis and visualization tools such as GraphPad Prism.
- Experience maintaining a lab notebook and following written protocols with excellent problem-solving skills.