Sr. Customer Education Manager
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We are driven by our mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum. Our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
As a Sr. Customer Education Manager, you will create, deliver, and manage education initiatives for Bamboo Health’s behavioral health suite of products and measure the success of same. You will develop learning content for external customers, partners, and their end user groups to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge, skills, and resources to effectively use the product suite. Similarly, you will revise and manage an internal certification/recertification program designed to ensure team members remain up-to-date on, and can facilitate customer education sessions and/or product demonstrations about current Behavioral Health suite offerings.
You will leverage your behavioral health training experience to employ various one-to-many delivery methods including interactive eLearning, live web-based training, app-based education, train-the-trainer resources, end user guides, and knowledge check assessments, innovating along the way. To ensure success, you will develop a continuous customer experience feedback loop that will inform process improvements as well as learning outcome metrics. You will proactively collaborate cross-functionally with Clinical, Operations, Product/Engineering, Revenue Operations, Client Relations, Marketing, Enterprise Support, SMEs, and other internal team members to inform content design as well as to support their various customer education needs.
You are highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and organizational skills. You are a result- driven creative problem solver with a high level of personal accountability. You can juggle multiple tasks, collaborate with large multi-disciplinary teams, and deliver quality work under deadlines. You are comfortable with working with all levels of an organization and adept at discerning customer and business needs and proposing effective, relevant, and engaging training content accordingly.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop customer-specific, scalable educational content using various delivery methods to train on scenario-based use cases and user workflows.
• Translate product functionality, design concepts, and other product documentation (e.g. Deploy notes, Confluence pages) into customer-facing end user guides. Continuously adjusting and validating as final product solutions are confirmed.
• Partner with Product to create ongoing educational content that increases understanding and adoption of new feature releases and product functionality. Maintain a forward-looking customer education roadmap as new features are launched.
• Deliver high quality training and demonstrations, either directly to clients or in collaboration with internal stakeholders via a train-the-train model that position the products as the best solution to meet the customer’s goals.
• Revise and manage the internal-facing Behavioral Health Academy certification program. Create a recurring recertification program to ensure team members stay up-to-date on latest product enhancements and can effectively conduct customer educations sessions and/or product demonstrations accordingly.
• Work with RevOps to update/conduct Behavioral Health product training as part of Sales Enablement training.
• Create knowledge on demand resource centers that support cross-functional training requirements that address customer and internal team member needs. Work collaboratively across the organization to continuously improve customer training content.
• Ensure high quality training content by performing ongoing testing, troubleshooting, and updating of training content, demonstrations, and assessments.
• Create a continuous feedback loop to gather input on training effectiveness and product utilization. Share and incorporate same to enhance training experience
• Work closely with Enterprise support to identify frequently asked questions, recurring support ticket subjects, concerns, and recommendations. Develop and deploy appropriate educational content to address and measure impact of same.
• Define and employ success metrics to analyze the effectiveness of educational offerings and continuously improve customers’ learning experience
• Continue self-development to remain abreast of industry trends in behavioral health and adult learning, expectations, and technological innovations to enhance education programs.
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
• Develop familiarity with Bamboo Health’s full suite of behavioral health product solutions.
• Understand Bamboo Health’s existing internal and external education landscape; identify/validate current and emerging needs.
• Take full ownership of customer education program and Behavioral Health Academy. Effectively operationalize and deploy revamped end user guides for current product offering as first deliverable.
In 6 months…
• Become an expert on the behavioral health product suite and how customers can best utilize each product to meet their goals.
• Develop and deploy enhanced educational content and identify appropriate outcome measures to assign and monitor as success metrics.
• Develop and manage a continuous process improvement cadence instituting actionable deliverables as indicated.
In 12 months…
• Identify, champion, and drive customer education process improvements cross functionally.
• Demonstrate program effectiveness thorough measurable outcome metrics.
• Inform on and operationalize industry best practices, requirements, and trends to enhance the behavioral health customer education program, ensuring it is “best in class”.
What You Need:
• 6+ years practical, hands-on experience in a behavioral health setting (e.g., crisis call center, mobile crisis response services and/or treatment provider) in a team lead, supervisor, manager, director, or other people-leader/trainer role.
• 6+ years’ experience designing and implementing effective and successful training programs in a healthcare environment. Experience working with behavioral health SaaS heavily preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, document, define and train on operational workflows.
• Experience in content design with a learning management software (LMS).
• Working knowledge of best practices in adult learning, blended learning, and train-the-trainer models.
• Experience using a data-driven approach to evaluate success and drive results.
• Strong track record of success with cross-functional collaboration across multiple and diverse teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to confidently lead one-to-many trainings for customers.
• Ability to establish and maintain collaborative stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, to the organization.
• A high level of judgment, analytical ability, and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions.
• Ability to balance competing priorities and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment and flexibility to adapt to change while still maintaining program objectives.
• A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
• Ability to travel periodically for work.
What You Get:
• Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
• Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
• Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
• Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Belonging at Bamboo
We Care. #BambooHealthValuesCare
Every human being has the right to the best possible healthcare. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to see and treat every individual as a whole person by providing the right information, at the right time – regardless of physical, behavioral, or social barriers.
We’re a great place to work because we care. We continually seek to learn about our differences and ensure the unique identities and contributions of all employees are welcome, valued and celebrated.
Our commitment to making a positive impact starts by recognizing and leveraging our differences, building inclusive teams, cultivating a sense of belonging, combating biases, and actively removing barriers to equity.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer.